Unban Request Martyn
Your name: Martyn

Your ban ID: 54995

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: A bunch of cops/ SRU, citizens, rebels and an admin with the name of Burnett also made an appearance. L

Why we should unban you: I'll begin with the reason I was banned "Fear RP" this is incorrect, I was completely out of character whilst conducting my business. I had called for admin help 4 times prior to me getting banned. It all began with some rebels rdm me and my friend. I called for admin assistance over this, I was ignored. I noticed from where I spawned that my base was being raided. I then called another 2 times for admin assistance, none of which appeared. Next thing I know there is a load of cops and SRU, one of the cops was actually the moderator. My base was being held by rebels and to give full co-operation with police I opened the gates and let them in to remove the perpetrators. After doing this I thanked the police for their job and asked them to leave. As I tried to gain entry into my fading door I got stuck inside it and next thing I know the SRU commander is pointing his gun at me telling me to move, as I explained to him numerous times I was stuck and could not move, he then proceeded to handcuff me, yet again asking me to move, after numerous attempts of explaining that I was actually stuck inside the door and was not able to move I became free with the assistance of one of the other SRU. The cops then proceeded to try and raid my base, at which point I yet again called for admin. This time the moderator above was already present and I was attempting to explain that there was no justification for said raid, still completely out of character, and was actually speaking in local OOC as well as normal OOC. The cops reasons for the raid was high walls, I explained these walls were not mine and they quickly changed that to I had fired a weapon. Even though I had not fired anything for the prior ten minutes and then as I was explaining, or blindly attempting to, to your moderator that this was a random raid next thing I know I was banned for breaking fear rp. I fully understand what fear rp is. I have played many of servers and have even been a server owner for around a year. I feel this ban is totally unjust and due to the negligence of the moderators/admins to my call for help this full scenario could have been avoided.

All of the above happened on the V33x server at around 12:30 it began. I have good faith that the administrators of this forum and the server will have a look at said logs and see my points above.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards

Martyn
[Image: giphy.gif]
I had seen either you or the other Corleone member that you had been basing with pull a gun on the Rebels. They stopped, assume followed the orders of the player with the gun, and drove off together.
They came back and raided the two of you. I had told the admins online at the time what had happened after you called for an admin for the rebels RDM/raid.

I had then grabbed my car, swapped to Police Sergeant and read on the radio something was going on at the Corleone villa. I went to the villa, saw you against a wall saying "I'm not moving, this is a random raid" or something of the sorts over your mic. After I arrived, someone had called for an admin to check you out from breaking FearRP.

I had told Burnett that I had it, and he teleported back to his previous location.

The police force stopped and explained why they had gotten a search warrant. The president at the time had made high walls illegal. If the police had stopped a raid, or attempted to stop a raid lead by the Rebels, there may have been shooting coming from inside the house, I wasn't there for this part. I came in while you where free from the wall, and able to move.

High walls surrounding your house is your problem. It's your property, you're the one breaking the law. They had every reason to raid.
You never called for an admin about the police, only about the rebels.

You had more chances than one to move so the SRU/officers could pass through the hallway, but you choose to break FearRP, and consequently, you were banned.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
"and an admin with the name of Burnett also made an appearance."

I wasn't a part of the raid.
Get your facts straight in this UBR and provide evidence.
I think you will find that I was the one who responded to the call. I sharply left after realising Sir Crow was the Police Sergeant at the time.

Well I do apologise Burnett. I knew someone with FL was present. And my god no need to be so cheeky. The arrogance and disrespect is absolutely astounding.

Anyway. It's done and dusted now. I'll admit I was pretty annoyed when it happened but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Closed,