Ban Request GreeD^
Name of player: (Greed, and possible the other guy)

SteamID: (I dont know how to look it)

Time in GMT: (I dont remember exact time but in the morning in finland time)

ServerSadOn v33x

Summary: (they are blocking me inside burger king, i didnt get out for long time and he just played the damn music and i wanted to play and have fun. I didnt have fun at all. In my option thats not acceptable at all, i though playing is for having fun, and ofcourse if its RP server.)

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RS4rfas...e=youtu.be
)
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
Please use the template.
(10-17-2014, 02:58 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Please use the template.
We did let you go, we didn't break any rules.
You didnt let me go even i asked for it, OR even i warned with telling to admin, you didnt let me go. I wanted to play, you have like 1000 Hours play time and still you bully the new players. You kept me there very long time, you disturbed me like 40 Minutes, half that time you kept me in that burger king
Okay, lets look at the facts.
1: You told me i was mic spamming, and i followed you to ask which rule i broke (Had a radio prop all the time)
2: At BK, you could've easily gotten out in the back.
3: Please state why i blocked the door, you're lying, and know the true reason.
4: You've cut it out so that it doesn't show the full story at all, upload the full movie please.
5: Why would me (1000 hours) and Equalizer (2200 hours) minge, you know that we didn't, and you know why we blocked the door.
(10-17-2014, 05:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Okay, lets look at the facts.
1: You told me i was mic spamming, and i followed you to ask which rule i broke (Had a radio prop all the time)
2: At BK, you could've easily gotten out in the back.
3: Please state why i blocked the door, you're lieing, and know the true reason.
4: You've cut it out so that it doesn't show the full story at all, upload the full movie please.
5: Why would me (1000 hours) and Equalizer (2200 hours) minge, you know that we didn't, and you know why we blocked the door.
Ï dont understand what u saying so you just wasted ur time. Let admin handle this mister. Admin General_Crikets said me today its not allowed to spam music, even with that radio on hands
Oh so it has come to this has it?

Well, let's see. We did block you inside of the burger king after you kept whining about GreeD's music. Due to your constant rant about his music and so on, we decided to tease you a little, by doing this. However, I find it very contradictory of you to post this ban request, in regards to what you did after this. After you got killed by GreeD for punching him multiple times,(which mysteriously isn't in the video) you came back to the gas station after you died, just to shoot me to death with an AWP, eventhough I had nothing to do with your death, specificly. After that, you continuesly broke NLR and RDM'ed on multiple occasions which Auston will be able to confirm as well.

If I am not mistaken, you broke NLR give or take, 10 times as Police Sergeant, you had this little tease coming. You asked for it, to be honest. You called me noob, nerd, no-lifer and what not. You were a freaking minge for 2 hours straight, you have no right to post or complain about any other players behavior when you are the cause of the problem.

Thank you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-17-2014, 08:44 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Oh so it has come to this has it?

Well, let's see. We did block you inside of the burger king after you kept whining about GreeD's music. Due to your constant rant about his music and so on, we decided to tease you a little, by doing this. However, I find it very contradictory of you to post this ban request, in regards to what you did after this. After you got killed by GreeD for punching him multiple times,(which mysteriously isn't in the video) you came back to the gas station after you died, just to shoot me to death with an AWP, eventhough I had nothing to do with your death, specificly. After that, you continuesly broke NLR and RDM'ed on multiple occasions which Auston will be able to confirm as well.

If I am not mistaken, you broke NLR give or take, 10 times as Police Sergeant, you had this little tease coming. You asked for it, to be honest. You called me newbie, nerd, no-lifer and what not. You were a freaking minge for 2 hours straight, you have no right to post or complain about any other players behavior when you are the cause of the problem.

Thank you.

I didnt whine about the music at all, in any situation till you started tease me. That other guy "ESJuttu" Whined about your music, not me, so dont try get your excuses. You all are friends, thats explains much. You backup each other. Just stop speaking bullshit when i have made ban request about that what u did. Not your business at all.
"I have made ban request about what you did"
"Not your business at all"

It's about me, how is it not my business?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User not involved. Warned.