Ban Request GreeD^
(10-18-2014, 12:59 AM)Galaal Wrote: GreeD^...
Why were you Bodyblocking?
Its very stupid to do that.
I thought you were better.

You're not involved, please don't post.
Well.. I felt the need, to help this guy get a approved request ban on you.
I've watch the video at least 5 times.
And You're Buddy was using the Ford Raptor to block "His Side" of the door.
For god sake.
And when he told you to move You did not move, You where body blocking him.
And I don't care if I was involved or not.
(10-17-2014, 08:44 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Oh so it has come to this has it?

Well, let's see. We did block you inside of the burger king after you kept whining about GreeD's music. Due to your constant rant about his music and so on, we decided to tease you a little, by doing this. However, I find it very contradictory of you to post this ban request, in regards to what you did after this. After you got killed by GreeD for punching him multiple times,(which mysteriously isn't in the video) you came back to the gas station after you died, just to shoot me to death with an AWP, eventhough I had nothing to do with your death, specificly. After that, you continuesly broke NLR and RDM'ed on multiple occasions which Auston will be able to confirm as well.

If I am not mistaken, you broke NLR give or take, 10 times as Police Sergeant, you had this little tease coming. You asked for it, to be honest. You called me newbie, nerd, no-lifer and what not. You were a freaking minge for 2 hours straight, you have no right to post or complain about any other players behavior when you are the cause of the problem.

Thank you.

Equalizer.. Read Vehicle Rules: 10.
(Do not use your car to propblock the street, to propblock your base, or other locations where people have to pass.)
Ban Request is under close review.
Approved.

I've seen the video provided in this BR and Greed's post. Unfortunately, Greed deleted the video.

-----------------------------

The following rule violations were detected:

Vehicle Rules

10. Do not use your car to propblock the street, to propblock your base, or other locations where people have to pass.

There is no other way out. Its impossible to jump through the window.

[Image: Goxt07s.png]

-----------------------------

Side note: Stop the Harassment. You have much more experience. 

Infernaw's post is a good reference: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid405598