V2P Current Situation
Couldn't agree more, even government RP goes bad, the nexus is randomly raided, police randomly search, cops get RDMed all the time, everyone is randomly raiding, rooftop killers, no RP at all. PassiveRP shops are even raided, CDM all the time, lots of RDMers, backseat administration etc.
(10-16-2014, 06:53 PM)therock1990 Wrote: V2p can changed if players join in and start doing ban request and trying to stablish it a server wanted for more experient players , for me is the best map from Fearless , i started there and i grow up there , sadly i had to move , it start appear to many minges and noobies and bitches , that started in 2013 , i remember in 2011 was a server ith good population and funny to play it , not anymore and i guess it will changes , prefer they changed the v2d then the v2p

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if you are Recording/BanRequest posting jesus, there are usually far too many to handle.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • ArcHammer, Baskingner
V2p is nice but a majority of players do not go on that map anymore and has been serving as the contra map
(10-17-2014, 12:46 AM)Nevy Wrote: V2p is nice but a majority of players do not go on that map anymore and has been serving as the contra map

v2p should be known as a good server not a server for minges to break rules on. I do agree with you but it needs to change.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I love the map and stuff like that but there it no serious RPers often and there isn't many dudes online and there is minges everytime. That's why I play on v33x all the time
Am I the only one that doesn't play there, because you're too lazy to download the content pack, and nobody even plays in there anyway.

In my opinion to fix the problem with the minges.. Staff should have a routine when they're "on-duty" so they're on like 1-2 servers for example in the amount of time they're willing to spend administrating.
I can't agree even more. Everytime I am on v2p, I see everything but good RP: Contrawhoring, RDMers, randomly raiding the nexus, cops and rebels doing an RDM fight, cops getting RDMed, propminges (mostly propsmashing and propblocking), CDMing, Flame wars in OOC, random arrests, and even more things which I forgot to mention.

I know that admins have lifes, but v2p compared to the other servers is still the least moderated server, and has the most rulebreakers of all. I can't tell about v2d, because I rarely play there, but looking at v33x, there is an admin/mod atleast once every second week. And on v2p, I see an admin like once a month there.
i have self control
The minges kinda make it fun too. Something actually happens like a giant ship floating trough the city. And really there are less butthurts on v2p then v2d or v33x. I'd like to see some more staff but not like v2d
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!