BR on DANBIDz and [FL:RP] iiXxCoYz
Name of player: DANBIDz and [FL:RP] iiXxCoYz

SteamID: "STEAM_0:1:50449993" DANBIDz, "STEAM_0:1:62443156" iiXxCoYz

Time in GMT: Around 8:14 PM

Server: v2p

Summary: Alright, first it all started when I heard people drive around my base, I was scared of going outside since I heard some minor shooting. After a while my fellow corleone PM'd me saying someone is going in my base with guns. I told him to stop them, he failed and died. The men broke into my base, started cracking the keypad and shot me on sight.
After I got killed, I ran to them to ask for the raid reason. They suddenly start coming up with reasons they should post a BR on me, like "breaking NLR", "basing at an RP location" or "metagaming". I kept asking them what was the reason for raid, finally they answered my question after 3 minutes. Their reason was "raiding rainyday" even though none of my corleones said they raided them. They kept coming up with more false reasons I should get banned, after a while they finally told the reason they actually raided, they saw an open garage door (i can't own all the garage doors, door limit.., one door was also open while the other being closed, couldn't close both of them), went in there with guns for some random reason even though they saw a car and owned doors, and they said after that my corleone member tried to stop them. They then said the reason why they raided was because my corleone member shot them, a "valid" reason for going in and lockpicking the door. After that they heard a car alarm, quickly ran out and ran after the thief who stole their car. Haven't seen them since.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/OviUT, more evidence from logs
We were in the back off the MTL, Not owned by anyone when a Corleone burst in and shot us with a deagle (We were doing nothing wrong) then, i was pissed of with the Corleone already but this wound me up even more, so i raided them. You then came back seconds later (breaking NLR) and shouted at us, not letting us drive away in our car by standing in the way. Then you confessed to double accounting and basing in a RP zone, as you said "everyone does it anyway" IiXxCoYz recorded from after he shot us with the deagle.
[Image: high-5.png]
Why dont you tell the admin that you admitted to double accounting that you shot me and Danbidz while we was unarmed and that you broke NLR i have tho whole thing which im uploading to Youtube as we speak i will post a link when it has done
Notice how all my argument were i tell them why i raided is edited out. This will be shown on the recording later... Tampering with evidence.
Here is the video it shows he breaks NLR, metagaming,basing in a rp zone, shooting a unarmed man and admitting to double accounting. it also shows he doesnt own the garage doors allowing us to RP there and then we get randomly shot through metagame i was also going to post a BR on this guy but since he has put himself into this one there is not need : http://youtu.be/JMz7hP4ncGc video will be live in around 10mins
You also proved the fact you came in an impossible-to-close door with guns and attempted to lockpick the door.
I'm not double accounting, the last account was my brother when I didn't use steam much. I believe that is OK since I'm not using a second account to avoid a ban.
You're saying I can't go near some people who random raided my base just to ask for a raid reason?
I told you a billion times, I can't purchase all the doors since I easily hit the door limit and there's no point in owning 2.5 garage doors.
He PM'd me about you going in the base with guns while he was driving around, not metagame.
I never saw anyone base in that region, only bases. Even if it was a common rp region, why would you go in with guns?

Also good job on rating all BR threads on you 1 star.
(10-16-2014, 12:12 PM)Garrus Wrote: You also proved the fact you came in an impossible-to-close door with guns and attempted to lockpick the door.
I'm not double accounting, the last account was my brother when I didn't use steam much. I believe that is OK since I'm not using a second account to avoid a ban.
You're saying I can't go near some people who random raided my base just to ask for a raid reason?
I told you a billion times, I can't purchase all the doors since I easily hit the door limit and there's no point in owning 2.5 garage doors.
He PM'd me about you going in the base with guns while he was driving around, not metagame.
I never saw anyone base in that region, only bases. Even if it was a common rp region, why would you go in with guns?

Also good job on rating all BR threads on you 1 star.

The garage was already open when we went into it. We did not attempt the lock pick the door, we were just stood by it, check the logs. Double accounting is still not aloud. You ask for a reason in PM... not by breaking NLR, plus when i gave you the reason you still posted a BR, so it was NLR breakage. He couldent of PMed you about the guns as he ran into the RP zone while shooting at us, he must of been breaking NLR. We went in their with guns as our RP was a security company transporting for a criminal organisation, until you attacked us. 

Plus, im aloud to rate them 1 star, i don't think they are fair ban requests, plus its my opinion.
Approved both players seem to be using a third party communicator aka Metagaming.