Unban Request - Rangerboys
Your name: [FL:RP] Rangerboys

Your ban ID: 50834

Banned by: [FL] Floodify

Reason: BRA (49219) - Breaking fearRP, 13th ban, LAST CHANCE!

Involved: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski, and another police officer.(Cannot remember the name)

Why we should unban you:  Before I start this I want you to acknowledge that I did did break a slight variation of FearRP, over the course of my ban(2 months) I have revised my roleplay attitude and gone into a different style of roleplay, from aggressive to a more passive roleplay. I still think the ban was not valid(in my opinion) because there are multiple pointers that could review. If you viewed it once more you could realise that you do not know the context of the situation which was occurring, but there is no point arguing that is it not valid,as you approved it.

I have been on a range of different gamemodes ranging from DarkRP to HL2RP. During my time on HL2RP they really do emphasise how great passiveRP can be, and what it can do. I have really molded my play-style around this type of roleplay.
Most people would view me as immature as of my time on FearlessRP, Though I have really matured my personality, and you would be able to notice that once I meet you again.

In this 2 months I've realized how much breaking minor rules such as FearRP can ruin others peoples experiences of roleplay and quite frankly it is selfish on my part, it is also not acceptable to ruin over peoples roleplay experiences.

I hope you can see though what has happened in the past and hopefully give me a second chance.

This doesn't however mean that I won't do some aggresiveRP every now and again, such as policing, it's just that I will take it more passively and roleplay it out to it's fullest ability.

I've also fully reviewed the rules during my absence away from FearlessRP, and am now up to date with the newest and latest rules.
I am posting this on behalf of Ivan Tempski... he was involved as he was the one to post the BR on Ranger.

"You've had 13 bans to revise the rules, honestly you should appreciate the fact you didn't get perma banned on the ban request I posted on you."
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Yes I know, I am grateful for this. However if you read the text again, I believe it was an invalid ban. I have learnt my lesson this time and 5 months is quite long for Fear Rp. I have only been banned once for Fear Rp (minor ban).
Let me ask this:

DID you or did you not break fearRP as this ban suggests?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You were not banned solely because of this ban, but your 12 others.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I dont believe that I should have been banned because you did not thouroughly check through my point of view, you only took Ivans into account. As I stated in the ban request and my first unban request you do not know the context of the situation and banned me first hand due to my extensive ban history. Watch the video again, and think from my posistion.
Quote:In the video they scream clearly "You're breaking FearRP". You even turned around and saw him with a tazer, and you stop running if a tazer is pointed at you (for obvious reasons). It is common sense.

Then you said "You're getting dumb mate" and continued to run IN THE CROWD where the police officer were. So you weren't running away for your life considering you didn't ran away from the area.. but ran around there. And Ivan held down his mic as well, but what he said wasn't captured in the video since he probably didn't record his voice as well.. but it can't be said for sure.

You simply ran around. It would make sense if you RAN away from the area, but you never did, you were running around and taunting him not only breaking fearRP but failRPing as well.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you were scared you would lose sense of direction. You run away from the any danger. That is just RP
There were no RP there, just foolery.

Unban Request denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify