To be able to play fearless RP once again
Your name: CallMeMarcus.

Your ban ID: 54798.

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead.

Reason: Mass RDM.

Involved: Yinhao_ ,Cat and me.

Why we should unban you: I was basing with yinhao and cat at the apartment i took the second floor they both took the third floor. After spawning contra a citizen with the job title criminal was standing in front of the door next to the left side of the wall i suspect he was using 3rd person to see contra both my house and the people who i was basing, a few minutes later he came back and started to blow to my door and managed to kill me after that cat rush to my door and saved my contra but the criminal escaped through the 1st floor of the apartment. He wore the same suit and therefore, we shot at him. After he was dead, he re spawned and i killed him twice because i was angry, but i didn't know the person who i killed was the admin both wore the same suit that's how i got ban. Moreover, i am truly very sorry that i killed the admin twice. I know its was wrong but my angry mislead me, i am not asking for unban but to shorten my ban because i would like to continue to play fearless and i hear there's new cars in the server, that make me more excited since i like driving cars around the city with my BMW which i got recently and also would like to get the new cars. I am really sincerely and truly sorry and i hope i could get to play fearless once again. Smile
I'm sorry, but I do not believe a single word you just said, and here's why.

I joined the server undercover. Within my first minute, i was AWPed at spawn instantly, WITHOUT any suit on.
I respawned, for then to be instantly tranqed, and AWPed again while tranqed. When i then respawned, I wen't phased,
and I watched for a bit what you and your 2 friends were up to. You were standing on the balcony to the penthouse appartment on v33x,
Shooting and sniping at anything and anyone you could see, including a gun dealer. While I was watching you, you then started shooting
INTO the Nexus at anything moving in there. When I grabbed you and your friends, and asked what you were doing, one of you, not sure if it was you,
gave me the answer "We are raiding".

I see no reason what so ever why I would unban you or your friends, when clearly what you do when you think theres no admin around,
is standing on a rooftop sniping at anyone you can see.
I know it was wrong what i did deserve to be ban but i not trying to said to unban me but to shorten ban like 2 years, 3 years maybe 4 or more just give me a chance.
A permanent ban is not something to take lightly, especially not one for Mass RDM.

You explain that:
KaiHeng Wrote:my angry mislead me
Which only gives me reason to believe the next person that angers you,
might end up sending you on a mass killing spree once again. And the excuse "Anger" is not, and will never be, an excuse to kill someone.

KaiHeng Wrote:i didn't know the person who i killed was the admin

And this only makes me think that in your mind, you feel like it would be ok had it not been an admin you had killed.

Now, put the "anger" excuse aside. It does not explain why you and your friend started shooting at everyone else in sight.
I know it is wrong to do that in fearless i truly sorry give me a chance to redeem myself, pls admin zed.
I don't support an unban. You broke the rules, you knew of the consequences and went ahead with it anyways. You're done in my book.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.