Ban request on KWZ McLovin
Name of playerKWZ McLovin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63688569

Time in GMT: 17:20

Server: v2p

Summary: was just walking in the city and saw that this guy was shooting my car and then he killed me

Evidencehttp://imgur.com/a/NJzFS#0
Hello i missclick shot you also cars was illegal and you said not for me.. Medics are also not allowed to drive Mustangs.
(10-12-2014, 04:34 PM)Draitz Wrote: Hello i missclick shot you also cars was illegal and you said not for me.. Medics are also not allowed to drive Mustangs.

I saw this, and you shot him about 10 times...
[Image: high-5.png]
(10-12-2014, 04:34 PM)Draitz Wrote: Hello i missclick shot you also cars was illegal and you said not for me.. Medics are also not allowed to drive Mustangs.

I was about to store my car like i said and you still carried on shooting me, you shot me more than once as i was on full health and you killed me
No you wasn't.. You said ill do whatever i want i'm in the goverment.. He was also a Dictator,
(10-12-2014, 05:49 PM)Draitz Wrote: No you wasn't.. You said ill do whatever i want i'm in the goverment.. He was also a Dictator,

I was live streaming the whole thing you know i never said that and anyway if cars arre banned goverment can still drive them and i was a paramedic
Can i have a link please? Your not even allowed mustang as Medic and i asked Pres he even said So2 is strictly Banned!
(10-13-2014, 02:16 PM)Draitz Wrote: Can i have a link please? Your not even allowed mustang as Medic and i asked Pres he even said So2 is strictly Banned!

Like i said i was storing it away
Approved.