Ban Request - danatcallofduty
Name of player: danatcallofduty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80187380

Time in GMT: 4:37 P.M.

Server: [FL] Fearless [EvoCity_v33x] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Summary: Around noon yesterday (Saturday, October 11th, 2014) (in Florida, that is), my friend and I were just finishing up our neat little rebel base outside of the city. As we were adding in the front gate (the fence as shown in the video), an unarmed citizen (danatcallofduty) came racing on along, straight past the gateway, and onto our property. With our weapons drawn, we politely told him to make like a tree and leave. Instead, he sat idly by at gunpoint, jiggling the nearby locked door handle as many times as he felt necessary seemingly just to reach his own desired level of personal satisfaction. It's the little things that make one truly happy, I guess. Once he was finished doing that, he decided to go try the garage shutter door. ...Which is off to his left. ...In the complete opposite direction of the exit gateway. Upon unleashing a hellfire of hot lead in his general direction, he grew a bit of sense and ran for the gate, seeking freedom, at last hoping to escape. By now we had already hurt him plenty, and, being fed up enough with his refusal to listen to our demands, finished him off as he scrambled to find the button to activate the fading fence exit that led back out to the main road. With a couple more shots, he was history. History that would soon be followed up by the video evidence of his next moves attached down below.

Evidence:

Alright, I'll admit, after rendering I realized that video was a bit too specific. A couple of those rules didn't really apply. Ah, well. I'm sure you all get the gist of it.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP, failRP, CDM, and randomly ramming.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team