Ban Request on samsam3 and [FL:RP]Kebabeläin
Name of player: samsam3 and [FL:RP]Kebabeläin BR.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76983316 , STEAM_0:1:35832026

Time in GMT: Approximately 9.10 P.M. GMT+8.

Server: v2d

Summary: We were raiding the dictator as rebels, where corleones and citizens raided too. samsam was one of these citizens raiding. Mid-raid, he changed jobs to security guard and just ran into the nexus garage and started shooting all the raiders. The other security guard, Kebabelain, was the nexus guard at the time and together with samsam3, they kept coming back after death, i suspect without being called back at all. Kebabelain can also be seen building during a raid in the evidence i have provided. I have proof for sasam3 shooting me as a security guard, not Nexus guard, and logs may show that he was previously a raider. I also have a footage the building during raid. Keep in mind, samsam3 is known to conduct a lot of aggressive RP and has 11 bans so far. I'm not too familiar with Kebabelain as i dont play with him a lot, but he also has 11 bans. If anymore evidence is required, please tell me.

Evidence
Request on [FL:RP]Kebabeläin reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding building during a raid.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 3 hours.

Request on samsam3 reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team