Why are cops such fails?
So,almost every cop on the server can be a complete nuisance. I was playing normally as a gangster and this cop is following me around because Im a rebel. Then,a new president steps up,bans rebels from the city,ad right after the cop notices,Im killed.

Another time,I was getting food at the KFC and 6 cops,and 2 SS were pointing guns at me. I said I was simply getting food and I would leave,and then they started shooting me at the drive-through while I was in a car. However,atleast one SS decided to help me out,and began shooting the other cops.

And,another time I was tazed randomely for ramming into a pole accidentially (We all do that :p). This time,I tried to roleplay and said "Im sorry officer,Im trying to drive safe" and he then shot me on the road and arrested me at the spawn (Citizen spawn). I had no prood here and I didnt take any screenshots,so basicaly a request would do no good.

I could go on forever,but who else here thinks that the cops *can* be uselss kids who need to learn how to roleplay?Tell me your worst fail-cop incidents if you want..Angry
Faicpalm
The following 2 users Like HeadCrap's post:
  • equal, sleepynoname
Because the hour lock on cops is not high enough.
*HINT HINT*
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • StillAlive, Zellmer
I know right? I come around this corner and go head on with this cop (he was on the wrong side of the road) and he gets out of his car and shoots me!
12 years old, Most of them dont know English, no RP, Noobs, So they are being a cop to get free-guns...
The following 4 users Like Yarin's post:
  • equal, sleepynoname, StillAlive, ryan!
Ive been rping a cop for a while and , the only problem i have is that when i ask lets say an hairy apple to pull over, he kicks down the peddal and starts of a car chase ( wich u wouldn't do irl as u don't know what i'm telling u to stop).
After a while they start of in a gunfight , cops win it and then the hairy apples comme here to the forum and whine about cops RDMing, out of rage ofc.
My perspective is that people always look at the PROBLEM and not to the SOURCE of the problem.
The following 1 user Likes vladimir moscovic's post:
  • equal
(08-24-2011, 10:10 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Because the hour lock on cops is not high enough.
*HINT HINT*

This is exactly the reason why police officers tend to be extremely stupid on this server.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • StillAlive
its true, the side of cop is most time very hard cause no joking 95% of fearless players dont FEAR RP.

example: goverment (cops SS no cares) are in a gun fight. almost every fearless player just gonna stand next to them and look. u have to hide and be scared. but no people just look and then ooc whine admin refund hp I got random shot.

the was just a example, if a cop pull you over. just pull over -.- don't think your ganstaaaaa =.=.
drive a normal speed..

and of course there are the retards cops, demote/blacklist and its fixed.
Worst episode was during a great RP in the nexus, then a cop suddenly takes his US-Noob-P and starts shooting at the president, myself and the other police? I mean seriously... What the fuck!

Like cherry said most players don't give a shit about fearrp. Yet when a cop is surrounded they expect us to do fearrp while we just did the same and they didn't.I think the cops should have a ranged taser so those noobs who run can be brought to justice quickly.Also it is hard to be a cop since well I generally join the server and select cop as my job. Then out of nowhere I get killed since the pres laws are stupid or just a rdm asshole.When I'm a cop I talk to the people and try to work things out but you do have the noob cops who just taz and arrest. So higher the number of hours you need to play the game.
Too many time have FailCops pulled out an MP5, or USP at gunpoint after yelling at them to get down.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]