Lose Gun's after unban
Heart 
Hello, today im enter at server.When im join a server, I noticed that there is no my money and weapons!.Before the ban im have my 7 M4 and 14k. After the unban im don't have my money 758$ and 0 M4.
Thats bug or what ? I do not know if I could recover my cause money and weapons. Thank you greet Mily

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

wierd, what reason were you banned for? and for how long
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(10-07-2014, 10:12 PM)MuirIRL Wrote: Hello, I made a sale with [FL:RP] Mily and unfortunately after the transaction the server crashed/restarted. After coming back to the server I found that I not only had the items/money from the trade missing but I also did't have the car I sold to him.

- The deal involved me trading a Lokus in exchange for $48,000, 2 pieces of Kevlar and an M4.

Unfortunately I myself do not have evidence but I was told they will be recorded within the server-side logs. Also a friend of mine who records was there at the time but that does not show the items actually being transfered unfortunately, just the chat/voip.

Thank you.

Basically as a result of the crash he lost items, but you had gained items
you had all you items and the car
this was corrected, which you should of know about since you clearly would notice if got you items and money back that you just traded away
and it being corrected a few days later shouldnt of been an issue
so my question is why are you claiming you lost items when you know you shouldnt of had them back anyway
Im got banned for Racism Sad , for 3 days.

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

your ban has nothing to do with this
yeah i asked what the ban was, thinking perhaps it was weapon related and a blacklist had been applied as well or something similar.
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
Closed