HACKED AGAIN BAN ME
Sooo, I went on steam and it asked me to refresh my account and change the password, so i closed it off and now I cannot login because it says my password is incorrect :/

EDIT: For People Asking, Yes this is my 2nd Time being hacked except this time it was not through Phishing, I have no clue how this one happened.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Okay so apparently I have been logged in from Ukraine and i need to now contact Steam support.

FFS

And i need to provide proof the account is mine.

So it says provide cd key: Havent got one

Provide Steam Credit Codes: Got 0

Basically got nothing to prove the account is mine :/
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Damn ukrainians
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Happend to me a long time ago, i spoke with Steam, and as long as i could provide some real life information, and some previous passwords, i could get it back.
Yeah been hacked, changed my name to Gal9, im requesting for Temar or someone to perm ban me again until i get my account back thanks
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Damn, good luck getting your account back man!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Envy
Alright same procedure as last time!:
1. Call the bank and tell them to reject any purchases from steam or PayPal
2. Block all processes involving steam using your AV
3. Wait in line for steam support to help
4. Also seriously make some longer passwords man, my passwords are 16 characters long at least with numbers and caps and I STILL get hacked sometimes
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
i found some Codes tmes its okay
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
All I can do is party and play some xbox for a while :p

Cya You guys hopefully in a weeks on the servers, ill still be on the website of course. <3
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Just provide a credit card or game key you got physically along with the ticket number underneath and you should get the account back Monday unless they're fast today.

If you've been hacked before you should have made the new password harder.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Wood