BR On [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech
Ban Request On: [EG][FL:RP] CapybaraZech

Name of player

SteamID:John "Capy" Carmack

Time in GMT:10:56 a.m

Server: v2d

Summary:Well i was in The Appartments Then Capy wanted to make a house party he made his house and everything but the problem is that he blocked the Appartment Floor and he is refusing to give me the keypad number and i own a door in the floor, But once i entered his appartment to say hi to space he shot me with his shotgun

Here some Pictures

Pictures:

This is the entrance and refusing to let me out

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5418...FBB012E07/

This is his door

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5418...D2CF6571C/

This is my door

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5418...E6CBD0398/

He is refusing to fix the wall

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5418...9CED95845/
I don't understand the point in this BR...
I did nothing wrong, I stepped out of the apartment after deleting my dupe, was posting a thankyou message in OOC, facing away from him, next thing I know I was dead. You are lying in the courthouse, I also never refused to let you in our out, you just had to ask our security guard. You never asked for the codes. You also tried to ruin our RP by running in and buying the doors whilst I was setting up security. The walls weren't affecting you as you weren't actually using your apartment, only to annoy me by buying the doors. You are in the wrong, you are the one that RDMed me! I was saying thanks in ooc and I was randomly killed, simple. You are lying in the courthouse, I hope you get PERMbanned. Cooll Can back me up on this along with a few others who were present.

EDIT: Also, fix the formatting, it's incorrect.
When he blocked it off and you complained, he unblocked it for you because you had a door there. So that part is false, and i do not see why you mentioned it.

Where the wall is comming through, that is my wall and not his. You did not mention this to me, as i would of fixed it.

And the layout is incorrect as in the layout, i mean the GMT time was not 10:56 am.
(10-11-2014, 11:39 AM)Zech_ Wrote: I don't understand the point in this BR...
I did nothing wrong, I stepped out of the apartment after deleting my dupe, was posting a thankyou message in OOC, facing away from him, next thing I know I was dead. You are lying in the courthouse, I also never refused to let you in our out, you just had to ask our security guard. You never asked for the codes. You also tried to ruin our RP by running in and buying the doors whilst I was setting up security. The walls weren't affecting you as you weren't actually using your apartment, only to annoy me by buying the doors. You are in the wrong, you are the one that RDMed me! I was saying thanks in ooc and I was randomly killed, simple. You are lying in the courthouse, I hope you get PERMbanned. Cooll Can back me up on this along with a few others who were present.

Lemme Explain why i killed you , I was outside your appartment i just came in to say Hi to Space and i just Punched him and he Accepted it and sayed its okay the next thing i see that you just Shot me right in the chest with your Shotgun Then You Sayed Leave the appartment you gotta say Leave the appartment then give me a warning then shoot not instantly
(10-11-2014, 02:02 PM)[FL:RP] Mika_Bomb Wrote:

Lemme Explain why i killed you , I was outside your appartment i just came in to say Hi to Space and i just Punched him and he Accepted it and sayed its okay the next thing i see that you just Shot me right in the chest with your Shotgun Then You Sayed Leave the appartment you gotta say Leave the appartment then give me a warning then shoot not instantly
Haha! Are you kidding me? That was about half an hour before you killed me! I had also died since then from O/D on weed. You came into MY house party, you hit MY House party DJ and so I removed you from the premises forcibly. So then half an hour later you come out with an AK/47 and kill me... suuuure.
(10-11-2014, 02:20 PM)Zech_ Wrote:

Haha! Are you kidding me? That was about half an hour before you killed me! I had also died since then from O/D on weed. You came into MY house party, you hit MY House party DJ and so I removed you from the premises forcibly. So then half an hour later you come out with an AK/47 and kill me... suuuure.

Then why did you come back instantly if you died Thats NLR
(10-11-2014, 02:25 PM)[FL:RP] Mika_Bomb Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 02:20 PM)Zech_ Wrote:

Then why did you come back instantly if you died Thats NLR
I came back to, in OOC matters, ask you why you RDMed me. Anyway you haven't included this in the BR so it doesn't matter.
LAST POST
Don't bother replying or continuing arguing!
Just let the admins decide now, that's all I have to say.
Also, you still haven't fixed your post so good luck.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Accuser has failed to follow courthouse rules on making a ban request.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team