banned by console [FL:RP] DazlifaxNL , lol1980
Your name: ([FL:RP] DazlifaxNL)

Your ban ID: (54749)

Banned by: (console)

Reason: (because it says im using two accounts to avoid ban)

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: (i was banned because i walked on tazed people and random punching. so i was banned for 24 hours. i thought oke tomorrow i can play.
but my little brother came home. And he play on his account not 5 mins later hes banned to. this is unfair for my brother and now we are banned for ever so he can't play anymore and me either. so please can you help us out here?. he and i will be thankfull.)

greetings, [FL:RP] DazlifaxNL

steam id from [FL:RP] DazlifaxNL : STEAM_0:1:33946497
steam id from lol1980 : STEAM_0:1:98905777
Are you two using the family sharing feature for garrysmod?
So your brother just happen to want to play on fearless for the first time just after you got banned?
No, he used to play on my account, till he came home, i told him we were banned and he was so mad that he tried to play anyway, using the family share feature, i really really apologize for his dumb mistake, and mine, getting banned for such a stupid reason.
I am willing to do anything to have my ban lifted, it's not something i can really decide like if he wants to make an account whenever i am not at home, and we get perma banned.

I am really sorry for this to happen and i even apologize for him, we used to play on the same account and thats why he got mad.
He tried to pass a temp ban, and it got traded for a perm one..
Now we both can't play..
I promise that this would never happen, i risk a permanent ban for even the smallest reason to ban.
I also won't let him play anymore, till he buys hisself an account with gmod, we both weren't aware of the fact that you can't use the family share system.. But he was the one who appearently find out.

I am really really sorry for this, i mean this from the bottom of my heart, i hope you guys can forgive me and him for this mistake..

(He told me he did use it for other servers, except cityrp since i got the stuff and money we've worked for)

Greetings,
DazifaxNl
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned - Temar
Dear Zebastian, since you're not involved in this topic, or my life, i suggest you stay out this, bye.
Your account is your responsibility. If you share an account it is both your responsibilities to not break our rules.

Since he was mad you got banned on the account and made a new one using family sharing you guys double accounted.

Denied.