New cars
(10-10-2014, 02:36 PM)SirCrow Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 11:04 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 11:02 AM)Jono Wrote: Please make it, so you can turn it on and off. ^.^

It does yeah. You hold F to start all the lights, F for headlights (which will be optional to have) and alt , for left indicators and alt . for right indicators.

You forgot the hazard lights. Alt /

Last time I checked it wasn't there, although it might of been me just being blind.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Better be there... It was there when I was testing it.. I need it for pulling over to fix my car or when I see someone laying in the road...
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 2 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Floodify, Nevy
Yeah the hazard lights works!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • SirCrow, Nevy
Nice! Good to hear that mayor updates still occur!
THIS IS AWESOME. And took YA LONG ENOUGH hahahaha.

Please... Please tell me you have added Emergency Lights (sprites at least)
Excelent!!! I cant wait to buy them all!
Questions:
What cars will be removed?

At the cars that stay, will them have new changes?

What cars will be applied on the server?

Thank You
Freekillercy - FantochesPT
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Freekiller, all of your questions have been answered. They are not going to say the car as that'd be stupid and exploitable.

Cars will ofc be removed, thus it says "replaced". They will be applied, or else what is the point?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Okay, well then could the sprites be colored and applied to the police vehicles so that we could at least have the police lights now? The only excuse to NOT add them was FPS drops
Although that's a tad more complicated. However, freemmaan is releasing a new version shortly, with police lights, and hopefully it could be integrated to FL!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nevy, Wood
(10-10-2014, 04:41 PM)Floodify Wrote: Although that's a tad more complicated. However, freemmaan is releasing a new version shortly, with police lights, and hopefully it could be integrated to FL!

Wonderful work guys, so excited about this progress being made