Unban For Oye!
Your name: Oye! (STEAM_0:0:60151968)

Your ban ID: 54718

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: "fearRP"

Involved: Me and an SRU (don't know his name)

Why we should unban you: I didn't break fearRP. When I drove up I had parked for a second, an SRU came over, will I was parked there and as soon as he came into view I drove off, I (Myself) was not in view of him when u pulled out a weapon, He came up to me with his fist out and then I turned around. You can see in the video on my ban that he didn't pull out his gun till I was 20 feet away and already going 30mph. I didn't even know he ever pulled any weapon of any type out till I saw the video. So its hard for any one to break fear rp when they don't know there is any Rp going on, I see a SRU while in a stolen car I drive away. That's usually how it goes. He never said to stop and he pulled a weapon out after he was out of my Field of view. And why was he patrolling anyways. And at first in the video when he pulls out a trazer what would a tazer do if your in the sitch I was in, I was in car IRL you don't just shit your self and get out of the car for the nice swat member with a tazer. #stealingcarstillthedayidie!
Take a look at the video again.
He walked up with the Tazer already out. According to rule 13, ("Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun") you had broke FearRP. IRL, if they felt you where an immediate threat, they would taze through the window, or use some kind of disabling equipment. Seeing as you where in a SRU car, dressed as a citizen, you would be seen as a threat. They would open the door, and throw you in the ground, use what ever force they would see necessary to detain you. This isn't possible, that is why rules are in place. If a SWAT officer walked up to my car, and even stopped, I would be shitting myself, as he is a SWAT officer, not a regular officer, but a SWAT officer. Something would had to be seriously wrong for a SWAT member to approach my car with a tazer in hand.

He said "woah woah woah" with the tazer pointed at you at around 8-9 seconds in the video. That would be him signaling you to stop.
As for the SRU, his name was [FL:RP] Fire, and I would assume he was called out as backup, seeing as you, along with others had been running around the city with weapons, firing at cops that apposed them.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I wasn't unarmed, I had a steering wheel in my hand and the windows were up (not like there ever down).
Soo im sorry im not involved but I was in the server and im also sorry for the lack of realism you guys think that was fear rp.Irl I stole a (armored) Sru Car which Should be bulletproof Now your telling me he got banned for breaking fear rp when the sru had a tazer and never even said to Get out in fact its an armored car Buletproof your telling me a tazer is gonna gp through a bulletproof glass?Im sorry but this ban was a worthless reason to ban Oye just because sir crow and him have had problems.And yeah check the video again you can hear fire talking on Skype.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Car vs Tazer...... I choose car... This is supposed to be a city rp, CITY ROLE PLAY. If im in a city in a stolen swat members car, and the guy pulls out a tazer theres not a chance in hell im staying. And I didn't even know he had a weapon of any kind in the first place, like o said last time, its hard to break a rule that your oblivious to committing. That's like someone doing "Insurance Fraud RP" runs out in the road on purpose and gets hit and that guy getting banned for "CDM"; so if the guy was never aware some stupido is gonna try and get hit he shouldn't be penalized, especially so severely. Wink #boutthatlife! #Stealingsrucarstillthedayidie!!!
If someone runs out in front of a car on purpose, it's FailRP. You received the long ban because of your ban history. This ban is you're 13th. You've already been banned twice for fearRP, this ban is your third. I assume you stole the car as you are the one driving it, and again, you have been banned twice before the randomly stealing.

As for our "problems" as Georgy has said, the only problet I have with you, is you're a rule breaker, and the rules you break effect other's RP, making it less enjoyable for all parties. My problem with you, is the same problem wit anyone who feels the need to break rules simply because you feel you can get away with it.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Denied.