UBR: [FL:RP] Mily
Your name: [FL:RP] Mily
Your ban ID: 54683
Banned by: [FL] Burnett
Reason: insulting a player / asking to be killed
Involved: Me,MineJunkers, One sru (Don't know his name),Your Doom, and other 2 people
Why we should unban you:Hi, I would like to ask about unbans me on the server. I went a step too Dalí insults the boy, but it does not wszystko.MineJunkers started to shoot me with a gun (I have witnesses) who themselves have said that the principle of breaking. It all started with the fact that I had a gun in his hand. The president gave me permission to arms, and said that I can patrol the city. I even entered the job parka,, Zameks Town Security Guard ". Then rode up to me minejunkes hit me with a taser, founded handcuffs, even as I say that I have a permit for the gun and I'm aka cop ignored it. Started stinging him and uttered a aka racist word, I will not be here writing this ... suddenly the boy began to shoot me for no reason! principle of breaking and nothing? any blacklist on weapons? pff too me. then started to insult me by idiots and I walked away. According to my ban is a little zadługi three days for a word? not say but it's probably against Discrimination Poles. known that Germany and Poland were bad for each other. Germans killed thousands of families and children in Warsaw! while Poles tried to just defend! flush them out of our capital.In my ban should be shortens at most two days, because it seems to me that a little too long for such a thing.
I have a picture to quarrel with this boy. I tried to explain all this but I could not, did not give me get a word thank you goodnight, close subject. I hope all will be revealed. I'm sorry for the mistakes because I'm not from England wrote this using Goggle translator

Screen Shoot when he tazed me and handcuff for nothing:
http://i.imgur.com/aqIAuIO.jpg

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involed. Im posting here becouse im also from Poland and after this ban i feel discriminated by admins. I will explain why: First yes that wath Mily said isnt right but i think that admins opinion about that situation was not fair becouse of his NATIONALITY. Admin that  gave ban was from Germany. So in my opinion ban is to long becouse of admins personal opinions and discriminating Poles. What i expect: Making ban not so long and another admin to look on this situation. 
Thank you
(10-08-2014, 07:12 PM)Maciek_The_FearLess_Gamer Wrote: Not involed. Im posting here becouse im also from Poland and after this ban i feel discriminated by admins. I will explain why: First yes that wath Mily said isnt right but i think that admins opinion about that situation was not fair becouse of his NATIONALITY. Admin that  gave ban was from Germany. So in my opinion ban is to long becouse of admins personal opinions and discriminating Poles. What i expect: Making ban not so long and another admin to look on this situation. 
Thank you

he got banned for what he said and also the fail rp he did (asking to be shot).
(10-08-2014, 07:12 PM)Maciek_The_FearLess_Gamer Wrote: Not involed. Im posting here becouse im also from Poland and after this ban i feel discriminated by admins. I will explain why: First yes that wath Mily said isnt right but i think that admins opinion about that situation was not fair becouse of his NATIONALITY. Admin that  gave ban was from Germany. So in my opinion ban is to long becouse of admins personal opinions and discriminating Poles. What i expect: Making ban not so long and another admin to look on this situation. 
Thank you

I agree with what you wrote Maciek. I hope we will reach an agreement and the matter will be revealed. The best way would be to apologize to the Minejunkesa, but he must also apologize to me BECOUSE HE FIRST STARTED!

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-08-2014, 07:23 PM)Ozzie88 Wrote:
Thank you

I understand it but in mu opinion ban is to long becouse of admins real life opinions and nationality

Been spinning this, or maybe MineJunkes is your colleague and so on telling you? I remember because I like you so he put me. cheers 600

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(asking to be shot).

I told him,, Give me a break RDM shoot "and not asking to be,, shots"

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Ok so, imagine if he said that in front of a few German kids/adults/teens... they will feel discriminated by that . its like racism.. not tolerated on the servers as he should well know.. but he still did it out of rage.

tbh i see nothing wrong with the ban he got.. i seen people get A LOT worse.
Maybe I got carried away but why he did not get ?! It's a little angel? I told him straight in the face as I was aiming at me with guns,, Come shoot to break RDM "well and shot ... BOOM!

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-08-2014, 07:31 PM)Milythxd Wrote: (asking to be shot).

I told him,, Give me a break RDM shoot "and not asking to be,, shots"

take a look at the pic i provided in the br: it says "comom shoot, make it RDM"

dont lie here .it does no favors.
also your Ban ID is not your steam ID (fix it)

(i will no longer post here unless requested by admin)