UBR: [FL:RP] Mily
But once you Zápy Ozzie were at the same time? Nervous I do not get what you are writing to me because I'm not from England as the entire server. We are still learning English in schools

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

Sorry google translator writes, not me. I already told you but you did not listen to me !. And the rest of you was not there so kad know all this?. Oh I might add that it is not lying I said it in front of many witnesses just do not remember their lovers will confirm this TheJohnMaster so.

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

take a look at the console picture: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5362...9C726F8E9/
Oh my gash....Because so było.Tylko since then I have written it if you did not wiedział..xd talked through a microphone pozdro 700... You will Talk myself out of my witnesses. Have nice day...

Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

(10-08-2014, 07:12 PM)Maciek_The_FearLess_Gamer Wrote: Not involed. Im posting here becouse im also from Poland and after this ban i feel discriminated by admins. I will explain why: First yes that wath Mily said isnt right but i think that admins opinion about that situation was not fair becouse of his NATIONALITY. Admin that  gave ban was from Germany. So in my opinion ban is to long becouse of admins personal opinions and discriminating Poles. What i expect: Making ban not so long and another admin to look on this situation. 
Thank you

Seriously. Can you provide evidence or proof?
Show more respect towards the staff and courthouse. This is not a battlefield or a war zone.

Are you aware what you're saying? You're not involved at all.

---------------------

OT: Check the Ban Request http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52977 and the following log entry:

Code:
v33x    [16:27:48]    [FL:RP] Mily    (STEAM_0:0:50200855)    said: GERMAN freaking HITLER KID

---------------------

Ban will stand as issued, user (Maciek_The_FearLess_Gamer) warned for failing to follow Courthouse rules.