Minecraft Huge Castle
Me and my friend are working on a castle for our Minecraft Roleplay server in progress, I did everything around the castle in the middle, While he did the castle Smile

Front:
[Image: 33nj68j.png]

Inside corner:
[Image: 2wgerty.jpg]

From Above:
[Image: 316mfdh.png]

This is Still not finished, This is one of the Citys, There are about 2-4 others Smile
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • equal, iownuall123
Doku Doku Doku ;p
"Briggs."
Doku ftw Smile Plus some other texture pack combined.
I think it was doku/goku or something
It looks like a early stormwind, or maybe the Starter human castle from Warcraft III
[Image: source.gif]
(08-24-2011, 05:26 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: It looks like a early stormwind, or maybe the Starter human castle from Warcraft III

It looks FLUSHING EPIC!

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Thats nice castle you have here
*Preparing TNT cannon to shoot*

No. Srsly. Very nice ;-) . Is PVP allowed on MCRP server?
This is nothing compared to my 15x15 tree house.. noob..
Very nice indeed. When you finish your server, please do let all of us know - I've been looking for a good MC rp server Smile

Also, what do you plan on doing when 1.8 comes out? To get all the new world features such as new dungeons and biomes, I think you need to create a new map...
(08-30-2011, 09:51 PM)Mule Wrote: Very nice indeed. When you finish your server, please do let all of us know - I've been looking for a good MC rp server Smile

Also, what do you plan on doing when 1.8 comes out? To get all the new world features such as new dungeons and biomes, I think you need to create a new map...

Yeah, you need a new map to get all the new features. BUT!

MCEdit allows you to copy stuff world-to-world, so maybe use that on a 1.8 world.