Unban Request - Rawwzkii (2)
Your name: Rawwzkii

Your ban ID: 53772

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: According to Enzyme I straight up said  "f*** you to him" 
Official ban-reason: "Admin disrespect. Saying '*** you' to me. 15th ban. Second ban for admin disrespect."

Involved: [FL] Enzyme, and some SRU which I have no idea who is/was. IIts 

Why we should unban you: 

Alright, so on temptation form Enzyme in my last unban request I've decided to make another one to try and clarify everything .

(Previous UNBR-Link: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52250

Short summery of the situation: I was calling for an admin, Enzyme. Saw him driving his Tank around the nexus. Wrote to him in /pm. No response. PM'ed again, and he teleported over to me. I ended up wanting to try and go away and said "F*** you" (According to Enzyme, which we base this whole unban request on is right). I then asked him not to take contact to me again right then, in a PM after he flew away. He then PM'ed me and I replied rather flippant.. 

I'd like to start off by saying sorry to you, Enzyme, for treating you the way I did.

I had no intention of swearing at you and being a total d***. 

I cannot completely verify the situation, that I did actually say "f*** you", as the situation went rather fast and I was rather frustrated. (Personal things as well as annoyed from ingame) However, that is in no way an excuse for saying that. 

Even though these things, i highly doubt I did say it on purpose, that I actually meant what I said. As I told you, Enzyme, just after i'm almost positive that I mean to say "f*** this", however, that is clearly not what came out of my mouth. (I'm basing this on Enzyme is right) 

Just to finish the last message you wrote in the other thread Enzyme; 

Again, Enzyme, I do apologize for my attitude towards you in the whole situation, not just that particular sentence, but the whole situation before and after. The fact that I walked away was just to try and avoid a conflict, which tbh didn't work out that well.... 

Regarding people doing stuff stuff all the time: Yes, true, they do. Me included. But I feel like straight up saying "f*** you" to an admin, when I have a high amount of bans and knew I didn't have much left to go on, with 1000+ hours, 11 RP Points and multiple times donater :-) .. But totally agree with you, people make some weird decisions sometimes.. :-) 

I'll just finish off by again apologizing to you, Enzyme. Hope I didn't hurt you.

(I'm not 100% sure if I was allowed to post my second unban request yet. I couldn't quite get the rules regarding it... Please, if not let me know :-) )

Best wishes Rawwzkii. 
Rawwzkii.

I'll give you your last chance on FL.

Ban will be lifted, but will remain on your record.
If you get banned for anything else then you will be permed, with no unban.
Staff will be extra strict towards you when it comes to attitude-issues, so please refrain from disrespecting anyone or just acting in a disrespectfull manner.
I hope to see you ingame, so you can prove you can change. I rarely give chances like these, especially with cases were ban-amounts are so high as they are in your case. Please don't make me regret giving you another chance.

Approved.

Enjoy your time on FL, and please watch your temper and attitude.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator