Spirit / ----OpTiiCZz----'s unban request
Your name: Spirit / ----OpTiiCZz----

Your ban ID: 54663/54662

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: To start off. i have been playing on Fearless servers for about 2 weeks on Spirit (my alt account). I have not broken any rules or done anything wrong. I have reported people and tried to do good, i even submitted a ban request on someone. It was never my intention to break any rules on any accounts. I just wanted to play on Fearless and have fun.

I made this second account to try and do good things for the server and get people banned to make the server better, then i could tell you what i have done and hopefully you would forgive me as i have equalled it out by doing good deeds.

I played on it quite a lot and quite often ran across rule breakers, who were then reported or banned. I love playing policeman on v33x and i did quite often and i would contra whore on v2p. I also like to be the president every now and then. Just before i got banned i was waiting to be president as i have just finished a .cfg file with all the laws in it. Whilst i was waiting a lot of rule break was going on and i was recording it and went to www.fearlessrp.net/request (which is probably how you found out about my double account). I did all this to make the server better and to ban rule breakers.

I admit i have done wrong in double accounting, but surely you can see it was to do good? i never rule break and i never intend to. One of the main points i made before was how Kman had 13 bans before perma, and other people get like 10 bans before perma, i had 2. The second one was completely accidental and the first was like a year ago when i was immature.

All i would like is a chance to redeem myself which is what i was trying to do on Spirit. But every time i try, nothing happens. I have been trying all new rp servers to play on but fearless is by far my favorite, hence why i played it so much in the short time i had. I would love it if you could see that all im trying to do is have fun on fearless but since ----OpTiiCZz---- got banned i was trying to redeem myself. I have like 4 videos all recorded today of different rule breakers which i could show you, and the whole time i was trying to get them to stop.

I have never "minged" or "trolled" on fearless. i just play for fun and for rp.

Please rethink the fact that i double accounted as a fact that i tried to redeem myself but failed. Sad
But, you still double accounted which is against the rules.. Anyone can have "I was doing it for the good" draw to it. But bottom line you were banned, and you should have sought a UBR for that account. Not make a new one and avoid that ban.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52941
15th ban....., the other 14 times he was unbanned and he has just created another ubr which will also probably be accepted and he will be unbanned, for the 15th time. This is highly unfair on me as i have only been banned twice and straight up perma
I dont mean to be disrespectful, but he was unbanned ^^^ like i said. So now his perma ban will be his 16th, mine was my second.
Comparing bans that have no relevance to yours is pointless.

Double accounting is a zero tolerance policy and doing so will get you banned if it is your 1st or 100th ban.

Denied.