A Genuine Plead for a possible Reduce
Your name: Zeyon

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:8668318

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Homophobia

Involved: SMEX (I think he wrongfully attempted to raid me)

Why we should unban you: A bit of a lenghty read, appologies.

So..

I know some people might take the word "F*G" into offense as some people tend to relate it to homosexual people. Personally I use it alot, in the context other than homosexuality. I use it as a comparison to words such as "dumb" or "idiot" and such. Then I got banned, and Yes, I understand I got banned since people, as I said, find it in context as something negative about specifically homosexuals. I accepted my bad, I thought it would be 1-3 days and I would've gladly accepted that. But I was kinda shocked when I saw I was banned for an entire week.

One Week.

Isn't that a bit harsh? I'm not a homophobic man. I vocally support homosexuals. I have nothing against them. Not even the slightest.

But please bear in mind I don't think it's justified to say I was the only one doing something wrongly that day. Keep reading below.

I was playing as President. Thought it would be a good opportunity to have a good night with RP. Everything was fine until, literally, 10 minutes after I had become president, that I saw 2 armed rebels in my office with AK47s. Naturally I ordered my guard to kill them. Seems kinda strange they decided to raid me so soon after I had taken office.
Now keep in mind I had very liberal laws. Such as weed was legal, no one was banned, it was free to sell weapons if you had a permit to do so.
So I talked to their leader, SMEX, about a reason why they raided and that he needed to keep them in check, since I refrain from banning groups.

Later on, he and his rebels proceeded to raid me over and over. With the reason that, as I understood, I killed the rebels earlier. They didn't even had a legitimate reason to attempt to kill me.

I dont even know if this thread is even acceptable, but even so, I just wanted to see if there's even a small chance of being given a reduction, since I really enjoy playing on Fearless. A week without RP would bring me down. Even if it's by 1-2 days that'd be amazing.

I understand you keep that word as blacklisted since so far, it's not a universally accepted word. In the future I will completly remove it from my vocabulary. I just wanted to say that I really am Genuinly sorry, and would really appriciate if I could be back to RPing a bit sooner than what Temar set.

Thanks.

- Zeyon
Seeing as you have mentioned me here I would like to comment, The two people that came into your office were a rebel leader and another rebel who then immediately left rebels, I was promoted to the rank of Rebel leader and you contacted me to keep control of my rebels, I took this as deep disrespect IC and replied with what I thought was appropraite. You then made the decision to ban the rebels and come to assail my compound in the slums, over about an hour they raided us and we raided you, We succeeded in the raid and after I murdered you, you commented in OOC for "GG F*gs". I had no control over the two original rebels that random raided you but merely acted upon raiding you under legitimate circumstances.
your unban request is alot of bull
f*g is homophobic language there is no other meanings, if your too stupid to realise that , well thats your problem
now since you brought up the raiding
first raid, 2 rebels unknown reason
after your security killed them they switched jobs
Smex then became leader, and you banned rebels and tried to raid them (altho 1 cop did try and do good by talking too the rebels, but you raiding with out letting that play out)
eventually the rebel went on the offensive and 1 (smex) managed to get to you and kill you.
at which point you raged in ooc calling all the rebels f*gs

Denied