BR | There's A List! 2
Name of player
DazlifaxNL (Body Block, Entering Property without permission, refusing to leave)
[FL:RP] Associated (Body Block, Entering Property without permission, refusing to leave)
Killer3101 (Entering property without warrant, random shooting in air)
KWZ | Draitz (Entering property without warrant, random taze and shooting at unarmed men)

SteamID
DazlifaxNL: STEAM_0:1:33946497
[FL:RP] Associated: STEAM_0:1:77701213#
Killer3101: STEAM_0:1:65734634
KWZ | Draitz: STEAM_0:0:47205367

Time in GMT: 17:45

Server: v2p

SummaryEpicSpadge and i set up a base in the offices, when we came down we notcied that someone had lockpicked in the door and there were lots of random raiders filling our office, including 2 police. We tried to move them out corefull but people body blocked, random tazed, random shot and even RDMed, it was cahos... i was able to find some names from the video but there was just too many people... (Sorry if some people didn't break the rules, it was abit of a cluster... the admins will find who actually broke them)

***NOBODY BUT [FL:RP] Jane, EpicSpadge and me had access to the doors, one of the many people in the office lockpicked there way in!***

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VqTCfPF...e=youtu.be
[Image: high-5.png]
I actully saw this in game xD im the citizen standing on the bush outside.

Btw the two people who killed its most likely it was : Associated and Oauss. Cuz thats what they have done the whole day.
You didn't include me in the br while i was the second person being tazed, then jumped by officers, causing me to die.
I also see that you killed Associated with a note, as you see, associated is trying to step aside to let the cop out, then the door sweeps him to the right, causing to trap the cop, then the cop started punching and he punched him back, then he got tazed and notekilled.
Associated tried to step aside, but the door took him, as you gave them 5 seconds to leave, he walked towards the doors, but the cop wouldn't let him out (KWZ l Draitz).

(Associated stepped 2 times aside till the cop began punching him)

I also recorded a part of this, so i might turn in more evidence for you guys, later today.

Beside that, Caree, make a ban request on me if i break any rules, you're just an experienced minge yourself, correcting people the whole day in ooc and flaming them, get something to do.

By the way, getting in somwhere without permission is not rulebreaking, nor leaving without being pointed a gun at.
He didn't bodyblock to make a long story short.
Request on DazlifaxNL reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

Request on [FL:RP] Associated reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Request on Killer3101 reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Request on KWZ | Draitz reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team