Ban Request on Ouassim and Associate
Thread Title: Ban Request on [FL:RP] Ouass and [FL:RP] Associated

Name of player: [FL:RP] Associate, [FL:RP] Ouass

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77701213 (Associated)
                STEAM_0:0:96821074  (Ouass)

Time in GMT: Between 7:00 and - 7:30

Server: V2P

Summary: Mass RDM, Itemstealing (Stole my kevlar when I was managing my inventory, Dropped it and then Associated picked the kevlar up)

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SwagridtheH...9537150278
                 http://steamcommunity.com/id/SwagridtheH...9537199966
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:54730370&b=9]

Life, an excuse for some people to be an ass
For others, It's an excuse to complain
Those two people have been minging around on V2P the whole day , rdming for gunss etc.. going around shottign gov members for completly no reason.. They have just made the day on V2p the worst .. the loggs will probably proove all the rdms .
This made me cry aswell..
Okay, first screen, players and their jobs............ k
second screen, me armed okay.

So what are you trying to say?
90% from my kills, is players that keep breaking nlr and come back to enter my base etc, i would never kill anyone that just walks around, or you aimed at me, raided me or attempted something like a hostaging thing.
I based with associated, so thats why both our kills were very high, every kill has a reason, and logs don't provide their reasons.

I saw kevlar there, you and that other lad, were standing away from it, so i took it, then he or you said ''i don't even want it''
Then you say give it back, i dropped yours, i don't know if i dropped the same amount but Associated has no part in this.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Don't want to react on the case itself but please take a look in BR forum and you see associated BR'ed 3 times.

Not involved, warned - GTB
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(10-06-2014, 08:43 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Don't want to react on the case itself but please take a look in BR forum and you see associated BR'ed 3 times.

You are not involved, i see you do this often, would you mind to shut up, seeíng someone's name in the br threads doesn't say anything, most BR'S don't even have a template, i'm sorry to react like this but you are working on my, and other people's nerves.

Have a nice day and don't try again.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team