[Unofficial] Mara Salvatrucha
Mara Salvatrucha (in-game) was named after the most notorious and dangerous gang in the world. Mara Salvatrucha can also be called MS-13 for short.

History:
Mara Salvatrucha is with no doubt, the most dangerous gang in the world. They are known for these following crimes: Drug Smuggling, Contract Killing, Rape, Human Trafficking, Black Market Gun Sales, Theft and Assault. They started out in California, and today has over 70,000 members. They do not care about the victims age/gender.

History (in-game):
The day MS-13 was founded in Fearless, we had a hostage situation and a shootout. So if you like crimes, this is a clan for you.

Rules: 
1. Always listen to the ranks above you. In order: Outsider (Those who just wants to try to roleplay with us), Cholo (First rank, low respect), Guero (Second rank, low respect), Soldado (Third Rank, Medium Respect), Vato (Forth Rank, Highly Respected), Mano Derecha (Second Leader, Razz), El Jefe (Leader, GreenPoison182)
2. Use Tides truck for transporting contraband. Use Transit for kidnapping or transporting small contrabands.
3. If you threat any member of the gang, you will be banned and indetefied as a high value target. Just taunting another member will lead to lowest rank or a kick.
4. Never ask for ranks. We decides when you get promoted.

To apply, meet a Soldado, Vato, or the leaders of the gang to join. Or simply pm GreenPoison182 when I'm online.
The following 1 user Likes grinkle's post:
  • Decay
Have a look at other clans, the guidelines and then edit this page.

Good luck.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Decay
Might want to add the unofficial tag.

Good luck.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Try adding some photos, good luck!
As Ivan and Jan state above, I recon you should look at other clan topics.
Good luck with your clan.
-- Comment made via Toaster
Unofficial tag added.
Good luck with the clan.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Hello,

This clan has been inactive for quite some time on the forums, if this clan is still active please respond to either the PM that has been sent or on this thread. Thank you for your time.

Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in closure.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Clan closed as per request.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]