[Unofficial] E.O. Corporation (closed, might re-open)
[Image: oE65gr4.png?1]®

Evocity's foremost innovator of high-tech, high-performance communications and security technology.

[Image: KeRRrFR.png?1]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Evocity Operations Corporation (-EOC-) is an organization that focuses on keeping Evocity's social media and citizens secured by overcoming possible threats.
We do this with our Evocity Operating System (evOS). To read more about our operating system please scroll down.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Image: Zbn2u2b.png?1]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Produced by The Black Nation, evOS, or Evocity Operating System, controls Evocity.
The evOS also stores information on each inhabitant of the city in control centers and gathers new information with the help of surveillance.
Various communication sites are placed between the centers, allowing for quick transfer of data over large distances.

evOS has reduced and is still reducing the overall crime levels of Evocity.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Image: ITblvfh.png?1]
The Evocity Operations Corporation was founded in 2006 when Social Media started to become popular in Evocity.
When Evocity started using Social Media it mostly was abused by criminals to organize drug deals, fights and riots.
After the organized assasination of president Jayn Al' Jekson (1960-2006), Evocity's government hired a security corporation called "The Black Nation" to create an operating system to safe the social media and to keep surveillance on the citizens of Evocity, with succes. In 2007 the crime rate dropped heavily and social media in Evocity finally started to get used for communication between regular citizens.
Unfortunately in 2008 The E.O. Corporation found out the leader of The Black Nation abused evOS to gain profits for himself, he was arrested and locked up.
After a busy period in Evocity the E.O. Corporation edited the operting system, which is now unhackable, can not be abused and most important of all: prevents 75% of all crimes in Evocity.

[Image: 1aY38bR.png?1]
Governance:
Director: leads the corporation, has the right to make important decisions for the corporation.
Also helps managing the operating system.

Co-Leader: leads the corporation when the leader is unavailable, has the right to make important decisions after discussing with the leader.
Helps managing the operating system.

Advisor: Advises the governance with decisions they make.

Coding division:
Manager: Manages the operating system and helps the coders when needed. Also helps thinking about new technology structures.
Leads the coding department.

Coder: Helps coding the operating system, creates security improvements if needed.
Also helps thinking about new technology structures.

Security division:
Sergeant: Leads the security department, helps the agents when needed.
Has the right to take in citizens for questioning.

Agent: Defenses the operating system when a threat is detected.
Has the right to take in citizens for questioning.

Current employee's:

Director: OOC - [FL:RP] Jan, STEAM_0:1:33371938.
IC - Jan Sagolini, 34 years old.

Coder: OOC - [FL:RP] Mist, STEAM_0:0:30019129.
IC - Tony 'Mist' Mikkelsen, 27 years old.

Agent: OOC - Bowie R, STEAM_0:0:29476746.
IC - Nevel Bigby, 31 years old.

Agent: OOC - Von Tempski, STEAM_0:1:25918047.
IC - Von Tempski, 38 years old.

Agent: OOC - Chocolade Labrador - STEAM_0:1:80883321.
IC - Adam Starkavargen, 25 years old.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[Image: pNiECrZ.png?1]
-Currectly unavailable-

[Image: lImtnRn.png?1]
Interested in applying for a job at our corporation? Please make sure you fit the following requirements (exceptions can be made):

-Ability to talk basic English;
-Not banned in the past four months;
-Have a decent reputation within the community;
-Active both on the forums and in-game;
-Ability to work in a team.

Please send us a letter by using the following form:

Code:
[b]OOC Information:[/b]

Steam name:
SteamID:
Hours:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Are you able to build RP buildings:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[b]IC Information:[/b]

-Name:

-Information about yourself:

-Picture of yourself (optional):

-What division within the corporation are you applying for(Coding/security):

-Why do you wish to join the corporation:

-Do you realise you are joining a corporation, and not a group of individuals:

-Will you remain loyal to the corporation in times it's needed the most:
Credits:

Spoiler :
Jan: Creating the clan.
Joykill: Designing logo's and pictures.
Vein: Building RP dupes.

[Image: 12065629511862768218qubodup_16x16px-capa....thumb.png]
Last edited: 16-10-2014.
© 2006-2014 Evocity Operations Corporation. All rights reserved.
The following 13 users Like Jan's post:
  • Madi, Von Tempski, Wood, Link, Suarez, Zan, Zecon, Bowiii, Nexus, Mist, fuz3_r3tro, James_Gaff, Envy
Very nice, I am loving the watchdogs feel to it. I wish you luck!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Nice idea, but the titles fonts are awful, to be honest. Maybe work on that, and also perhaps work on the layout (not the setup, but the space between dividers and such).

Good luck with your clan! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
OOC Information:

Steam name: ℬ Guƴ
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44898701
RP Points: 0
Hours: 287
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 3

IC Information:

-Name: Adam Powell

-Information about yourself: Im loyal, devoted to work. Im obedient to peaople with higher rank but i also respect equal to me.

-What division within the corporation are you applying for(Coding/security): Security

-Why do you wish to join the corporation: Im looking for a better work for some time already because i left Police Departament. I think security is something i love to do. I hope this corporation will be active same as I.

-Do you realise you are joining a corporation, and not a group of individuals: I do realise.

-Will you remain loyal to the corporation in times it's needed the most: Of course. Loyalty is my inborn attribute.
OOC Information:

Steam name: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76653145
RP Points: None
Hours: 205
Bans: None
Blacklists: None
Other: I'm very good with the RT_camera/RT_screen. I can set up a whole security system. A lot of people know me from City Watch.

IC Information:

-Name: Brett 'Tree' Razer

I'm a well-educated businessman.

(Will add this within some minutes)

Coding

I've always been interested in technology and I'm searching a community to share my thoughts.

As I've said, I'm searching a community, not a group of individuals.

I always will!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Looking good so far. Good luck with the clan.
Good luck with the clan Jan
OOC Information:

Steam name:
[FL:RP] Von Tempski

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25918047

RP Points:

Hours:

Bans:

Blacklists:

IC Information:

-Name:
Gustavus Von Tempski

Gustavus or "Von" was a Ukrainian child born in Uman', Ukraine. At the age of ten and on the April 26th, 1986, he was on an exchange program with his school when the disaster happened. Left without a home or family, he was granted British citizenship and was adopted by the same family that he stayed with during the exchange. The man of the house was a sapper in the Royal engineers which inspired Von to sign up when he came of age. 

In 1992, Von played his part in the Bosnian war as a field technician and radio operator within the RAF regiment and while not actually fighting on the front line the unit was responsible for securing and defending the RAF's ground assets. During a patrol around a potential LZ in 1994. Tempski sustained a shrapnel wound to his right leg caused by an IED and was medically discharged from the military. 10 years of mental and physical therapy down the line he was officially declared fit to work by his doctors. Tempski then proceeded to spent the next decade doing various civilian security work around the world but never settling down. On the 7/12/2013 he received a job offer from Michael Stanson (RIP) for a position as a security agent within the Estleback corporation, a job which he then went on to hold for the best part of a year and then reigned due to a lack of progression.

Key Skills and noteworthy traits:
Holder of a US drivers license.
Basic Computer skills.
Experienced problem solver.
Flexible working hours.
Talented verbal communicator.
Team player.

Education:
Mechanic's Diploma level 3
Propulsion's Diploma Level 3
Aviation Diploma Level 3
L85a2 WHT
                                 L9A1 WHT (due to be renewed)

Security Division.

I wish to take on new challenges, while still residing in Evocity.

-Do you realize you are joining a corporation, and not a group of individuals:
I understand.

I will.
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Bowiii
I really like the look of this! Good luck with the clan.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
OOC Information:

Steam name:

Bowie R

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:29476746

15 ( I literally have birthday on this Sunday )

RP Points:

Hours:

502 Hours

Bans:

Zero

Blacklists:

Zero was near one but got off by a warning for public building

IC Information:

-Name:

Never Bigby

Male

Thirty one years old

My name is Nevel Bigby. I'm thirty one years old and where born in a little town standing out from the US. I've been running my own business within my last four years of luckily living. Bandits or also known as rebels has been mugging my business for two years. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell what I've been doing in for my business program. The business is mostly about new designs of weaponry that might work out as an actual weapon. There is not much else to say that we design these firearms within the walls of a factory in Washington. Yes, I did live in Washington for quiet the time but had to move into the bigger cities because of a... Health problem with my businesses. One day we  designed the perfect design of a automatic  rifle that we could have sold for possible millions. Our business were raided.. Whatever word you want to use. I lost what I couldn't protect. Now you might be thinking it was the weapon design I couldn't protect but I always have my family before any other issue comes to my head. Well they were the first priority.. Until the day the rebellions took care of my business. With the speed of a rat and everything were gone, even my family. After this episode I where headed to the US and then I found Evocity and heard about this corporation. I'd like to be the security guard of your corporation and that will be the new first priority out of anything if the job will be mine..

Good day. 

N/A

Security Divsion

Last time I was in a clan I mostly failed badly in proving me right for the division/job I applied for. Noe I just want to show that I can stay stable until the end of anything if the end will come.
I wish to join a corporation because... Well mostly I've never been in a group of role players and mostly I do my stuff alone which is getting old. I'd like to step up to the new level of role playing and join a role play group that I can trust will be stable just by looking at the founders.

I know you Jan. I do realize we are role playing and not just pissing around like some random Individuals. I'd like to contribute to that and I would love to show my role play "skills" out once again.

Well Jan you told me that you see me as a loyal member when it comes to obeying orders and doing the job ( unless it goes under marketing as we found out last time. ) I will remain loyal and always leave a message for life events or just other events that might be stopping me for not participating in the next time we start role playing.

Yes I've thrown a ton of OOC information in the IC section but I really can't tell how I should explain it either. Sorry :/
The following 1 user Likes Bowiii's post:
  • Von Tempski