Name of player:
Ministeren

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15842211

Time in GMT: 20:00 GMT+3

Server: v2d

[b]Summary: RDM x3[/b]

Evidence: 

i got u good man.
(10-07-2014, 08:31 AM)Falkeministeren Wrote: i got u good man.

btw, none of these kills was random. and you broke fearrp alot of times.
All i wanted was 500 dollar. And they would all rather die, than pay me. I belive thats Failrp. They had no police or SRu in the government at the time, so i dont get why the Pres didnt respond to threats. + I held a gun to Volutios face on the second floor, telling him not to follwo me to the top. but he broke fear rp and did it anyway
(10-07-2014, 08:44 AM)Falkeministeren Wrote: All i wanted was 500 dollar. And they would all rather die, than pay me. I belive thats Failrp. They had no police or SRu in the government at the time, so i dont get why the Pres didnt respond to threats. + I held a gun to Volutios face on the second floor, telling him not to follwo me to the top. but he broke fear rp and did it anyway

Unless you provide clear concice evidence that i broke fearRP you cant charge me for that
(10-07-2014, 09:35 AM)Voluptious Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 08:44 AM)Falkeministeren Wrote: All i wanted was 500 dollar. And they would all rather die, than pay me. I belive thats Failrp. They had no police or SRu in the government at the time, so i dont get why the Pres didnt respond to threats. + I held a gun to Volutios face on the second floor, telling him not to follwo me to the top. but he broke fear rp and did it anyway

Unless you provide clear concice evidence that i broke fearRP you cant charge me for that

i never gather evidence in everyone, and i never BR people, because its boring, and i play video games to have fun. And if someone does somethign i dislike, i just ignore them, and if you had never been so stuborn and jsut paid me 500, none of this would ever have happened. Why are you playing this game? it doesnt seem like youre here to have fun. So please tell me why you play this game...
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding random raiding and RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team