Getting banned for Double Accounting
Back in 2012, I wanted to try Garrys Mod before I bought it. So I had tried it on a Friends Account. I found this server, and I had gotten banned on it Twice (On his account). A year later I had purchased Garrys Mod, and began to play on the server again. And year after that (Today) I got my friend (The owner of the other account that I played on) to play Fearless too. So here is my question, if HE gets banned (For any time like 1 day, 2 days 7 days etc) and I go on while he is banned, will I get banned for "Double Accounting", because believe it or not, I have the same internet as 2 years ago, so I am just curios about that. Thanks!
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
I think you'll not get banned because of that, If your friend got banned, its not your problem, it's his or her problem
Mexico is not safe
Contact an admin about it and you'll probably sort it out
But won't the Console see it as "Double Accounting" because I have played Fearless on his account on the same Internet IP Address?
Click here to rep me!
It is only if you use the "familiy sharing" option I belive.

Quote from : Shaho

"The automatic double-accounting bans are handed out to Garry's Mod being distributed via Steam Family Sharing.

The manual bans come from administrators manually assessing accounts from the same IP.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, and confirm if I am correct. "

Read thread I took it from:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=double

-Bandut
So in other words, I am fine?
Click here to rep me!
Yes, you are.
You should be fine. As long as you are who you say you are Smile
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • equal
(10-06-2014, 04:06 PM)Aviator Wrote: You should be fine. As long as you are who you say you are Smile