BR on [Aus]Delete
do not be so sensitive just because I'm once over you because that was the only way and you hope 0 was often upset me the hit on again already ne ban request that is not somehow sucks
That`S a game that call circle and in this circle you die i very very often got road killed becasue i was on the false time at the false place ? thats just a game,so keep calm and forget it and lets grow grass abouti t
Just to add also, although I am sure that the evidence that you have against him is sufficient so far.

Yesterday he also stole my car from me by threatening me with a gun right in the city and has seemed to break many rules in the last 24 hours.
Saue you car stond on the street in the tunnel i thoguht there is no one in as i did lockpick it and i were almost finshed went sauce out and put a little pistol out after that i took my MP5 and aimmed on him after that i stole his car as rebel ? what is there wrong ? nnothing
So you admit to random theft and breaking fearRP?
i was locking for a car what is a problem when i steal me one`s,when none cop see me is it ok how in real life XD.but i dont steal random as i did stole it and the petrol were empty i rode back intot town
Just because you are a rebel doesnt mean you can just kill pepole or steal cars or whatever, we have something called rules on this server and we have like 130 rules now, just because someone kills someone in real life doesnt mean i can just shoot down this guy or steal his car

This is FL, not real life

- [FL] Enzyme (quoting Enzyme)
The server has exactly 130 Rules.
And i didn`t shot anyone down and as i saw that anyone were in car i had would go but the other putted out a weapon after that i was in panic and took his car .
My BR when you were on v2d, not on v2p/v33x (cant tell the other servers apart) I have video evidence you shot a guy down and then ran, and DC'ed when you were getting arrested

Now you are starting to lie in the courthouse, i would refrain from that, it never brings you any good
I watched the video but coundn`t saw my name ? And when i ( should) killed someone who was it please tell it here all