Ban Request on Katana and Pontusssan
Name of player:
Katana - STEAM_0:1:95267893
Pontusssan - STEAM_0:1:85117793

Time in GMT: Not sure, around 6ish?

Server: V2D

Summary - Katana:
So, this user was abusing the UM walkway which you are not allowed to modify to shoot from, ie. building shooting towers. Katana had modified this and as the images show, someone (not 100% sure if was him) was shooting from this. I feel it was his fault for placing these props so he is responsible for whoever uses/abuses it, and in this case it was used as a walkway/doomfort.

Summary - Pontusssan:
So, this man had his job set as Citizen, yet was partaking in a hostage incident, and was adverting about how he and his group would kill the hostage. Since when did Citizens take hostage? This is proven by the adverts he sends out.

Spoiler: Evidence.
I have made a video and some images, but the video rendered really badly and lagged like hell, thought I'd throw it in anyway.
[Image: H0p978w.jpg]
[Image: kEEJ5KJ.jpg]

Kind Regards,
Wood.
(10-04-2014, 11:05 PM)Wood Wrote: wait, are you metagaming in skype/ts? and yeah, I admit I did wrong, first time I got a hostageSmile I will do right next time.
No, I am not metagaming on Skype/TS. I was speaking with Link, Zan, Von and Ivan, and not once did I discuss a ingame thing/call them over. If you actually listen, we was discussing Doctor Who.

I am glad you understand, but consequences have to follow.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
ik, I said I will do right next time, but. How did I break FearRP? and why aint katana banned? I didnt shoot at any officers outside.
You have not been banned for this ban request, your ban was from a previous ban request (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52755). This one is still awaiting review.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding taking hostages as a citizen.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on [FL:RP] Katana reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding modifying the UM walkway into a doomfort.
A blacklist from Physgun, props/entities, and Toolgun will be applied for 5 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team