Unban Request-SlothMonk
Photo 
Your name: Sloth Monk,(Previous SlothPool)
Your ban ID:54453
Banned by:[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
ReasonCheeseoomforting
InvolvedCheeseeoscillate,Iacboy,Dream Panda.
Why we should unban you:Hello Everyone that is reading,this My defense for this case is that I wasn't doom forting[Image: 4000_screenshots_2014_10_04_00005.jpg]
This picture(IacBoys BR picture) is one of the props I owned in the house,It's not doomforting because it's even on both sides the gate is nocollided.Myself and my enemies can both shoot through.It was honestly a struggle on our side because the cops can push through two sides,I also had a short tunnel that was wide enough for two people two run through.

[Image: 4000_screenshots_2014_10_04_00009.jpg](Also From IacBoy)
In this picture it was a fading door built by Dream Panda which was invisible at first without a key.(Stuck in fading door access mode)
Which Dream Panda is new to Garry's mods(Only has about 6-9) .Noboy could remove it Panda even left and joined back it wouldn't despawn.Also during the first time the cops raided us(Which we won and killed all of them)none of us went back there to retreat in that room.You can ask Iacboy he mostly has recordings which he was telling us all throughout last night.

Another thing I would like to express is that the Cops and SRU wanted to check our establishment which we let them but lead into a huge firefight which we won.About 20minutes later we come back to our home to see IacBoy(President at that time) Cops and SRU raiding once again.Which I would be breaking NLR,because we were just acting as normal citizens after that fight.They even had no reason to raid us for a 2nd time.The whole police force died in that firefight) Iacboy issued a search warrant multiple times.The second time they came is when Iacboy was recording,Which shouldn't even have happened because government officials had no right to be in our building,So from my POV they have broken NLR by not forgetting everything in their past life.Iacboy issued his cops on our property twice.They all died the first time,the only reason he would be able to issue his cops on our property again is if the police were requested to our property.Which they had no illegal reason to.
This isn't about whether NLR was broken by the police officers or SRU. This about your case and the fact that your buildings breached our rules on doomforting.

The first is the balcony which can be easily used as a walkway which gives you an unfair advantage. The second being the fading door which you need to crouch to get under which is not allowed.

Both are in breach of our rules on doomforting and are not allowed.
Denied