A unban would be nice
Your name: Dampbob Drygfan

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:21147301

Banning Admin: I don't know

Ban Length: No idea

Reason for the ban: I flipped my car with a prop

Why we should unban you: I'm not sure how this can be a bannable offence to be honest, but I understand now that when my car flipps, I have to call an admin and will not do it again.
No unban, you flipped your car with a prop I told you to call me and not do it again and 2 minutes later I get several reports of you CDM'ing and when I goto you your propbashing your car again
-Signature removed-
(08-23-2011, 07:17 PM)King Guami Wrote: No unban, you flipped your car with a prop I told you to call me and not do it again and 2 minutes later I get several reports of you CDM'ing and when I goto you your propbashing your car again

I know that I did it again, I didnt think it would do anything and for that I'm sorry. and about those CDMs, I ran over one. And that was thanks to lag. (I get serious lagg in the junction sometimes)
Still, you just ignored my orders didn't give a shit and did it again.
-Signature removed-
(08-23-2011, 08:18 PM)King Guami Wrote: Still, you just ignored my orders didn't give a shit and did it again.

I understand that what I did pissed you off, and that I might deserve a ban. But atleast tell me how long I will be banned
The ban was only for a week by the looks of it - and although gentle nudges with props is sometimes allowed, in cases where theres no admins online - when there clearly is, the risk of propkilling people (albeit by accident) is still a significant one.

So yeah, by the looks of it it was a week ban Smile So not too long Smile
(08-23-2011, 08:43 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: The ban was only for a week by the looks of it - and although gentle nudges with props is sometimes allowed, in cases where theres no admins online - when there clearly is, the risk of propkilling people (albeit by accident) is still a significant one.

So yeah, by the looks of it it was a week ban Smile So not too long Smile

Thank you for the answer!
When I try to connect to the server it just says: Youre banned Don't tell me how long Smile

And I'll remember not to flipp my car by my self, but to call an admin next time Smile
im wanna help you out man but click on ban and it shows how long and ur steam id and reason y.its on the forum homepage.Its the little REd thing