br
Name of player:Mrabdulaziz , MrMnsoor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51656492 , STEAM_0:0:53715538

Time in GMT: about 8:40-9pm East time

Server: V2p

Summary:i was driving around in a car with my friend(gun dealer) and we see a huge prop killing war with all the rebels propkilling cars there was cop cars normal cars and fire truck on fire and they came up to me as I was backing up to avoid another rebel came and propkilled me.I did not get pictures of that part but I started taking pictures after You could check the logs for evidence.After that they started mic spamminhg saying ban request ban request when I was trying to help one rebel whose car got in the lake and they started mic spamming again shouting ban request ban request and I told my friend (citizen) to come and help me and they kept mic spamming and insulting us my friend got insulted and he got insulted and took a gun out because the rebels were harassing us and he said to stop and they kept going.As you could see in the picture hes aiming a gun at them and hes telling them to stop insulting us and they kept running around shouting ban request and that they were shouting im recording im recording then kept instulting him and the anger made him kill one of them after asking nicely to stop about 10 times and telling them to get away they kept insulting him so he killed him and hes friend did the same thing and my friend told him to leave and stop once again he kept going and hes friend after he just died came back not even 40 seconds after he died.

Evidence:
                                          Prop pushing like crazy
[Image: 17ss3r.jpg]

Cam spams

[Image: 2dtb29y.jpg]
              Running and cam spamming while on gunpoint
[Image: 2u9movt.jpg]

Mic Spamming
[Image: kbzxwk.jpg]
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Request on Mrabdulaziz reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

Request on MrMnsoor reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team