Ban the STALKER plz ^^
Player name: the STALKER

SteamID (if possible): aint got it

Time in GMT: earlier today... don't really remember when >.<

Summary: Well i was a police and saw him RDM a cop from behind with a knife, so i warranted him and ran after him, but he prop pushed me away all the time so i barely didnt reach over to him. at the end he ran into the bank and put up a prop block to keep me out. My Witnesses are... i didnt see who was there, but Fallen was there and i showed him the prop block and he just removed it an flew away to save someone else. ^^
i know this may seem like a random ban request, and it actually is. But Prop blocking is a serious rulebreak and Prop PUSHING is the worst rulebreak you can ever do.
Evidence:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I liked how you said: "You're going to get a looong ban for this."
Sounds evil. :>
Good pics, I'll say ban.
I hate him, he broke nlr 3 times as a cop, when me and my friend tryed rading, he just came back and back.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I agree with this post, I was president yesterday and my cops killed him about 5 times and he came back after all of those deaths. I would suggest 3 days ban but i need a second opinion.
The evidence is clear. I support this ban.
Signature too big...
(08-29-2010, 01:04 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: I liked how you said: "You're going to get a looong ban for this."
Good pics, I'll say ban.

lol i didnt even notice i got that in the picture xD
(08-29-2010, 09:11 AM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: I agree with this post, I was president yesterday and my cops killed him about 5 times and he came back after all of those deaths. I would suggest 3 days ban but i need a second opinion.

and yes, i think 3 days would be a very fair ban :3
(08-29-2010, 09:11 AM)xFallenxDevilx Wrote: I agree with this post, I was president yesterday and my cops killed him about 5 times and he came back after all of those deaths. I would suggest 3 days ban but i need a second opinion.
I agree with this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The STALKER is allready perm banned.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-30-2010, 01:53 PM)Andreas Wrote: The STALKER is allready perm banned.

lol..? >.<
(08-29-2010, 01:04 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: I liked how you said: "You're going to get a looong ban for this."
Good pics, I'll say ban.

yea after i said that he was like "NOOOO" "NOOOO" several times XD