Ban Request - Mr. Law, ThePupils, "Unidentified Civ"
Name of player: Mr.Law, ThePupils, 3rd Civ involved but unidentified @ this time.

SteamID:

Mr.Law - STEAM_0:0:61782074
ThePupils - STEAM_0:0:42684157

Time in GMT: 45 min ago, roughly. (As of thread creation)

10:30 Pacific Standard Time = 6:30am GMT

Server: V33x

Summary:

Was patrolling as an officer upon hearding explosions coming from the Apartment side of town. After driving there, (Not seen in cut film to only highlight the relevant part) I conducted a routine search apartment to apartment to try and piece together what caused the explosions. Upon reaching the back 2 lofts, I asked to search the first one. Nobody answered so a search warrant was issued and upon entering I found a money printer. Upon knocking on the second loft door, it was evident someone was inside. I asked for them to cooperate with the search but they too refused. Upon getting the search warrant, I entered to the room. Nothing Illegal was visible, I was unarmed. They had a bunch of empty pots, which I could not even arrest them for having. I come into this building which had been a GROW-OP (Marijuana growing operation) conducted by Mr.Law who was a Black Market Dealer, and two other civilians. ThePupils was involved as he was the outside man that was with them. Upon entering, I was confronted by a man behind a table who had started unloading on me despite me being unarmed and the fact that they had nothing to hide. ThePupils was outside and pulled a gun as well and blocked me from exiting (Considered BodyBlock) and they all unloaded on me.

Basically to sum it up

Mr. Law was basing with Civs as a BMD
ThePupils RDMed me.
FailRP

Evidence:

It was HaoHaox3
ID: STEAM_0:0:98087024
I was on the rooftop at the time (I was working with Paradox and Sirwulf, the two good guys with you). I went there as an officer after you had left, I came across Pupils and with my weapon drawn I told him to freeze. He ran into the apartment and drew a weapon and started shooting at me (Failrp and fearrp) and then another person came out of the apartment and both shot me to death. They were not willing to RP but rather just contra and kill farm. I don't have video evidence like this because I don't have a computer that can run a video program while I play without crashing.

TL;DR: I witnessed what happened and the accused had no intention to RP.
I was protecting the BMD. He paid me the protection money.
(10-03-2014, 06:53 AM)ThePupils Wrote: I was protecting the BMD. He paid me the protection money.

hitman* - based on the fact that I was unarmed and that there was nothing to protect? No crime was even seen and nothing illegal was in there
(10-03-2014, 07:10 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 06:53 AM)ThePupils Wrote: I was protecting the BMD. He paid me the protection money.

hitman* - based on the fact that I was unarmed and that there was nothing to protect? No crime was even seen and nothing illegal was in there

You had a search warrant on him and break into his house. Thats a reason to kill u because you're raiding him
I hired ThePupils to protect me.
(10-03-2014, 07:14 AM)ThePupils Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 07:10 AM)Nevy Wrote:

You had a search warrant on him and break into his house. Thats a reason to kill u because you're raiding him

I am sorry, but this is a Role-play server, not a DarkRP server. You don't shoot a cop for simply entering your home with a valid reason to do so. Going to wait until an admin posts their opinion
Request on ThePupils reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding fail roleplay.
You do not kill a cop because they are searching your home, especially if they are unarmed. Killing a police officer is something you would do if there was no other option. You could of had the officer under FearRP but instead you gunned him down without even trying to roleplay the scenario out.

A blacklist from weapons will be applied for 3 hours.

Request on Mr.Law reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team