Ban Request on Pariisy and MrMnsoor
Name of player: "PaRiiSy" and "MrMnsoor"

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92208074 (PaRiiSy) and STEAM_0:0:53715538 (MrMnsoor)

Time in GMT: Around 21:30 to Around 22:15 GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: I was first approached my PaRiiSy when he said he would like to buy the house I was currently in, He said he would pay me to live there and I declined as i held contraband inside the property. (The house I was in was the middle of the 3 apartments in the slums). They returned and I said I would sell him the room for a fee to which he declined and drove away. I locked the door and continued with my business, Until i hear MrMnsoor continually yelling at me outside the door and banging on it. I open the door to see what's going on and he persists to shout at me with his barely understandable microphone. I tell him to leave my house as he is standing in the doorway as such that i can't lock the door. I ask him to leave for one last time before pulling out a knife. He runs away but in no time what-so-ever, He's back, And banging on the door and shouting again. So I think that I've had enough, I open the door, Tell him to go away, and he stands in the doorway again. He starts punching me so I stab him ONCE. He hastily runs away and leaves me alone until i overhear him telling the police that i tried to kill them, bringing police to my property asking questions. After some time and the police arresting them for trying to break into my house and continually irritating me, MrMnsoor is arrested. Some time passes and I think everything is okay. Until i see that PaRiiSy has joined the police, and put a warrant on me. I asked him for a reason and he said that it was because MrMnsoor had told him of my contraband, when they had no evidence that I had contraband inside. He then broke into my house, Tased me, Cuffed me, Took my weapon and destroyed my Plant pots.

Evidence: I have a few witnesses to the situation, One being CokeSnorter123 ( STEAM_0:0:56141558 ) who was a police officer at the time and was the one which arrested MrMnsoor and also Jack who was involved in the raid of my house ( STEAM_0:0:53731721 ).

[Image: BUsa0e0.png]

Kind regards,

Rev
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team