A new chance
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Zymbia
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
4639, 4648, 4692, 4742, 5103, 5209, 5324, 5529, 5609, 5714, 5910, 5949, 6045, 6067, 6116, 6151, 6222, 6555.
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
Last ban "Console"
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
"Ban request approved, 17 previous bans." Keep in mind this was my last ban.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)
It's would take an hour to rime up all the people whom were involved and I wouldn't even remember any of them.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
It's been 3 years since I've been on the server and I have changed my behaviour. At that time I was a kid having fun by breaking the rules and ruining other peoples games. But I've changed, I wanna come back to the community and have fun like in the old days, I wanna help and support the server and new players. 
I hope you will take my request into consideration.
Kind regards, Zymbia
17 bans?

I fail to see why you should be given more chances. A permaban is a permaban and is very rarely lifted. I don't see any reason as to why this permaban should be lifted. People are being permed when they reach around 12 bans now-a-days and you're way past that limit.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.