Name of player:
Ilan_bro
Doctor Internet

SteamID
Ilan_bro: STEAM_0:0:60055276
Doctor Internet: STEAM_0:1:35377420

Time in GMT: 21:55ish GMT +3

Server: v2d

Summary: Ilan_bro was trapping pepole with props and Doctor Internet tranqed the guy and started to tie him up when he DC'ed

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giY40sSM6f4
As seen in the video, the actions of the first accused player were a threat to both the life, limb and libertry of myself and others around at the time, thus my actions to protect myself and others from this danger were justified, both from an IC and OOC perspective. I understand that whilst my actions could be deemed as BSA, I do believe that, at this moment, the actions were justified, and thus administration action should not be taken against myself.

I would also point out, that for a Police Officer or other goverment official, this would have been a valid reason, and as thus part of a Govermential type clan (EvoCity First Responders) this would be a valid reason for detainment.

And lastly, the deprevation of liberty would also be grounds for the citizen's arrest that I enacted, thus this BR on myself has little grounds.

tl;dr, Citizens Arrest.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Video does not seem to be available. Please re-upload.
Cant you see it?, il try re uploading then (i can see and watch it perfectly)
EDIT2: Video is replaced, try again now
I was the one who got trapped in this, im glad you recorded this guy i also have screenshots that can be uploaded if need be
Request on ilan_bro reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding trapping people in props.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

Request on [FLCheeseJ] Doctor Internet reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Although it can be seen as backseat administration, Doctor Internet's actions were in a bid to help keep the other accused player from causing more issues both IC and OOC. Therefore no ban will be issued.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team