Ban request xx7soonyxp
Name of Player : xx7soonyxp

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:71802224

Time : Around 17:30

Server : v2p

Summary : I walked along, saw this camera, told him it isn't allowed and he told me to go read the rules since he has more hours.

Evidence : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321071659
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321071606

So his fellow corleone boss cdmed me, after he just walks over me in ragdoll mode and finishes me off with an AK

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321341032
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321341059
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=321341006
Did you show them when I removed the camera??

Or what did you say in the mic (bad language)

And why are you crying about the camera?

Thank you kiddow Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
(10-02-2014, 02:36 PM)Xx7soonyxP Wrote: Did you show them when I removed the camera??

Thank you kiddow Smile

Well, you actually put it higher, in the logs can be checked if you undid the camera.
Now you insult my way of talking.
I'm not crying, i'm stating facts.
And there he goes calling me a kid.

Only thing i see is a minge with alot of hours, you shouldn't put this reply here, since it's just a shame for yourself.
(10-02-2014, 02:54 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 02:36 PM)Xx7soonyxP Wrote: Did you show them when I removed the camera??

Thank you kiddow Smile

Well, you actually put it higher, in the logs can be checked if you undid the camera.

Only thing i see is a minge with alot of hours, you shouldn't put this reply here, since it's just a shame for yourself.

I want them to take a look at the logs xD when they do come and say sorry  Heart

And I didn't insult your way of talking lol (lier)
I said you didn't tell them the things you said to me like (idiot -b**ch and this words)

Gd luck kiddow
(10-03-2014, 11:41 AM)Xx7soonyxP Wrote:

Thank you kiddow Smile

I want them to take a look at the logs xD when they do come and say sorry  Heart

I said you didn't tell them the things you said to me like (idiot -b**ch and this words)

Gd luck kiddow

I don't see how you can lie about me saying those words to you, besides, you can see you are the mad one in this thread.
I would like to see proof of that, you said you were recording everything and it was going to be the best br u ever made, well, bring it ''kiddow''
(10-03-2014, 01:15 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:

Thank you kiddow Smile

Gd luck kiddow

I don't see how you can lie about me saying those words to you, besides, you can see you are the mad one in this thread.
I would like to see proof of that, you said you were recording everything and it was going to be the best br u ever made, well, bring it ''kiddow''

yes lol i did record your rdm and the raid for no reason xD
who said im mad xD 
esaaxgamer was with me and he heard you saying that to me and him
lol
and dont copy me {kiddow}

BR coming on you soon with love [soony]
(10-03-2014, 03:14 PM)Xx7soonyxP Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 01:15 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote:

Thank you kiddow Smile

Gd luck kiddow

yes lol i did record your rdm and the raid for no reason xD
who said im mad xD 
esaaxgamer was with me and he heard you saying that to me and him
lol
and dont copy me {kiddow}

BR coming on you soon with love [soony]

Ofcourse he will say it's true, i hostaged him aswell smarty.
Then hurry up or show a preview of your recorded material proving i insulted you guys?
I will copy whatever i want >Kiddow< kid.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding camera abuse.
A blacklist from Toolgun will be applied for 2 hours.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team