Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 3 users Like Wood's post:
  • Zan, Suarez, Avgar
I think you're anally raptured
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • aviator
Well , i see many members as admin and old admins pointing a finger to owner of the thread , but he is right in someway , admins doesnt have to left their real life and come to the game , but theres lack of admins and most is now inactive , simple solution? Get more moderators , and from diferent countrys , so it can be moderators always at least 1 per server ....
I agree. We are really bad.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nacreas
Admins have lifes bro.
Server is almost always good, with few severe cases of rulebreaking, atleast when I play. And give the admins some slack, they aren't paid to make your game experience better, and they cant be on 24/7. They are doing the best they can, and thats well beyond good enough.

The thing that ruins the experience most for me, is people who yells in their mic you are breaking the rules and their going to have you banned, when YOU are FOLLOWING the rules. Annoying lille kids complaining when they dont understand anything. According to the rulebook of every kid on the server I should have 100+ banrequests on me.
People should think of admins as players, they won't be on 24/7
This, this is one of the best threads in FL history, I swear its got four pages in the space of a few hours. Is it just me or did anyone else forget to bring popcorn...
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • SourLemon
Secretly most of you know Toffee_Waffle is right on this subject, but you just follow the crowd: pathetic. I'm talking about the point of this thread just to he clear, not about Toffee_Waffle's posts.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • alexxx