Inactive Administrators
Cute.

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Decay, Nacreas, SirCrow, Feffe
Why wasn't I surprised that this was a Toffe_Waffles thread?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Decay, General Rickets, Suarez, Dauntless
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Most admins here are children, uneducated and unskilled. This server needs reinforcements of adults that know how to do they're job. So far now; the server would be in better condition without most of the staff team.
(09-30-2014, 05:47 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: The server has crashed then, i'm sure you're happy and not bothered in any way at all.

Thanks to a man called Tremin(rip), FLBOT is a thing which you could have used if the suffering was that bad. 
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(09-30-2014, 05:49 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: Most admins here are children, uneducated and unskilled. This server needs reinforcements of adults that know how to do they're job. So far now; the server would be in better condition without most of the staff team.

Bet you'd be a better admin Wink
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • aviator, General Rickets, Suarez, Nacreas, Kippsee
You see, Admins are humans. They have things to do that don't revolve around a video game. They can't be in a million places at once. They aren't super humans. If you were an admin, do you reckon you could be on every different server every time someone RDM's someone or someone propspams. The answer is no, no you can't. It's virtually impossible to administrate every server at once, dealing with every subject of rule breakage.
Adults? This is a bloody Garry's Mod game server. GAME server. You're expectations are way too high.

I've said it before.

Fearless is not an organisation or business, thus it will NOT act with the efficiency as one.

I doubt you'd be a fully active admin after months of supporting the server like much of the lads (and girl) are. They've been here a long time - show respect where it's due.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • SourLemon
(09-30-2014, 05:49 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: The admins here are children, uneducated and unskilled.

I don't appreciate being insulted. I am very well educated. It's where I spend most of my time as a matter of fact and you really things adults will be on more often?

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Nacreas, SirCrow
(09-30-2014, 05:49 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: Most admins here are children, uneducated and unskilled. This server needs reinforcements of adults that know how to do they're job. So far now; the server would be in better condition without most of the staff team.

That was an insult. Address your complaints but do it politely. I'm sorry but you're really just asking for it aren't you
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Toffee post privileges has been suspended for one week for insult towards staff..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nacreas, aviator, Suarez, General Rickets, fuz3_r3tro, konsta, NotSep, Dauntless, Karakuts, Voluptious