[FL:RP] iiXxCoYz Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] iiXxCoYz

Your ban ID: 55052

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: BRA (53310) - Metagaming

Involved: Danbidz, Garrus

Why we should unban you:

Okay so i got banned for metagaming when this is false. someguy under the name of 'Garrus' but a ban request on me and Danbidz for 'random raid' however if you watch my video that i put up in the ban request it shows that the guy admits to double accounting it shows he was also meta gaming NOT ME! he breaks NLR which was CLEARLY shown in the video. I dont see how me and danbidz was metagaming, just becuase we was in a skype call doesnt mean we was talking about the game. I would like my ban to be closely looked at as i think that this is false

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=53310
Plus, we did not talk about the game.. we were speaking OOC, for example i taught him how to use a cracker.
[Image: high-5.png]
It is not false there are few points in the video you metagame, near the start you are told via Skype to watch the door in which you act upon. That alone is Metagaming. I see no reason for the unban as I have watched the video multiple times and finally decided that this was the correct action to take.

You may also want to update your OP.

The double accounting was also looked into and invalid.

(10-21-2014, 03:46 PM)General Rickets Wrote: It is not false there are few points in the video you metagame, near the start you are told via Skype to watch the door in which you act upon. That alone is Metagaming. I see no reason for the unban as I have watched the video multiple times and finally decided that this was the correct action to take.

You may also want to update your OP.

The double accounting was also looked into and invalid.

what about the fact he broke NLR and what does OP mean?
He was banned for NLR and OP means original post.

[Image: n1RqXQd.png]

3 months are perfectly fine. Check the rules it could be worse.

Using a glitch (3rd person glitch) to enhance a raid situation is a rule violation.

----

General Rules
1. Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is under zero tolerance and will lead to a permanent ban

OOC and IC Rules
1. Do not Metagame, that means don't talk in OOC ( Out Of Character) while in IC (In Character).
That shows you intentionally 3rd person abusing thus ban has been extended and this UBR denied.