Unban Request on RedNinja.
Your name: RedNinja

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40273675

Banning Admin: s.J

Ban Length: Perma ban

Reason for the ban: Suck my **** little ***

Why we should unban you:

So, yeah, i did bullshit about that part. I did rant at the microphone and told him he was an awful admin, and he is a cigarette. I did do that. But he does that crap every fucking day, so when a little fucking user says something like that, he gets perm'd, but when an asslicker does that, he gets admin privileges right? I didn't crowbar bulidings, that is fucking bullshit. But yeah. i did dis-respect s.J. Who cares? Why it was a fucking perma? Can't you make it like a week? a 24 hr? Seriously? You don't have even proof that i crowbar'd buildings. Stop bullshitting s.J, everyone knows that you are a douchebag, and you have a dirty mouth, everyone knows that you're disrespectful to other members, just cuz they're members are not a part of the staff. You should really try anger managment.

Made my point. GG.
Oh wait, weren't you permed off the forums ?
Pretty sure you were cause I permed you.
And once again you failed to follow the rules again :/
Soo sad, very sad :'(

Bye bye but your thread was amusing and I still stand by my statement: feel free to suck my cock you little ***.

As forum rules state that you're not allowed to make a second account on the forums.

PS: umad ?
-Signature removed-
WTF S.J STOP CURSING
my little sister is here -_-
Its liek a flame war between them :\
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
(08-22-2011, 02:12 PM)Maximum Troll Wrote: WTF S.J STOP CURSING
my little sister is here -_-
Its liek a flame war between them :\

I never forced you to read this, and I wonder why you're even doing it.
You have no business here, so no need to post.

PS: It's starting to become a new habit that all people who's butt I hurt go post in each others topic, I will remind you guys of the rules once more before I'll start swinging my hammer.

Unless you are a witness and have some valid proof to contribute to the thread or the accused person, you are not allowed to post in their ban/unban requests.

PSS: Flamewar you say ? I only said my ban reason, apart from that I haven't said anything wich is abusive or bad language.
wich comes to show you're sticking up for your buttbuddy if you ask me but that's no problem with me.
Haters gonna hate.
-Signature removed-
Hes a general minge, pls don't unban :3