krazykush unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] kushmaster

Your ban ID: 54049

Banned by: [FL]Kpred

Reason: "Double accounting to avoid permanent ban"

Involved: Me and "minecraftslayer420" and Kpred

Why we should unban you: okay, so I started playing Fearless RP about a week ago, my friend (Horizontal Pancakes), who was a friend from xbox live (we would play Halo reach a lot) told me to make a steam account, he gifted me garrys mod so I could play with him and gave me a link to a website to download the content for the game. I asked him about why I was banned and asked him about minecraftslayer420, he told me that minecraft was his friend and he got permanently banned, and apperently is now part of another community.  Idk why I was banned, I didn't know about minecraftslayer420 untill I asked horizontal about him.

thanks for taking your time to read this, and if you have any questions please allow me to reply.
Right, shortly after minecraftslayer420 was permanently banned, another account appears (yours) on the same IP.

Care to explain how this could happen if you didn't know him?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
After he was banned my friend needed someone to play with, so I said I would do it but I didn't have gmod, before this happened though we would play Battlefield 3 on origin , well long story short, we ran into some not very nice people. I asked him what a cheap VPN service is and he told me to try KryptoTel VPN, which I did actually purchase ($3), I talked to minecraftslayer and horizontal on skype a few hours ago and he mentioned that he had used the same VPN and told Horizontal to use it as well, hense probably why horizontal reccomended it to me.
A VPN wouldn't cause you to be linked in with another user.

The fact is that the account krazykush appeared approximately 2 days after minecraftslayer was permanently suspended, do you not find it the slightest bit suspicious this occurred after minecraftslayer happened to of been permanently banned?
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I understand what you're getting at, it's quite confusing. we all bought the same plan for the VPN ($3 a month one), and we get connected to one of the random servers that krypto tel owns (Mainly their US and Canadian servers) Once minecraft was banned, horizontal wanted me to play with him, so he gifted me gmod, I wasn't really told why horizontal wanted me to play with him, and as soon as I was banned that's when I really started talking to them both on Skype.

i'm sorry this caused so much confusion, I didn't think our shared network would make any problems.
Denied.