Unban Appeal | ChooN
ID: 2665
Name: Legal | ChooN
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:23678185
Reason: Trying to propkill me..
Ban expiration: 2011-08-29 00:46:37
Admin: [FL] Storm

Okay, first of all, this is awkward since its not myself that did this..

I have friends that play Gmod and one came by today and wanted to have a go on my computer, I went to the toilet and when I came back.. I was banned. If you don't believe this, its your own thoughts, I respect that but I am really telling the truth, but yeah, it might seem weird for some of you.

I really don't wanna get banned for 7 days, since I LOVE this server, I got about 27 hours gameplay in 2 - 3 days and when my money arrives on paypal, I would get donator status and 7 Moneypacks. Why?? Cause I enjoy playing on here, really do.

One more thing: Ill never let anyone play with my gmod again..

I hope you take this appeal in consideration.

Greets,

ChooN
You are responsible for your own account, your friend/brother/cousin/dad/family dog is not an excuse for any violation.
Yeah, thats true but 7 days is pretty long considered that most people get only a day ban or so. Thinking
(08-22-2011, 04:46 AM)ChooN Wrote: Reason: Trying to propkill me..
Admin: [FL] Storm

... what do you expect for trying to propkill an admin.
But thats the point, I didn't even see him. I just saw a car. I did push the car and then I saw the admin, but he wasn't even hurt by my push.

Ill wait 7 days before getting on the server then?
(08-22-2011, 04:46 AM)ChooN Wrote: I have friends that play Gmod and one came by today and wanted to have a go on my computer, I went to the toilet and when I came back.. I was banned.

Here you said that you were away and your friend did this.

(08-22-2011, 07:42 AM)ChooN Wrote: I didn't even see him. I just saw a car. I did push the car and then I saw the admin, but he wasn't even hurt by my push.

Here you admitted to doing this yourself.

You fail. Request denied.