Ban Request : Legendary Fox
Player name:
Legendary Fox
SteamID (if possible):
STEAM_0:1:30281009
Time in GMT:
Aprox. 1:20
Summary:
Well, I just joined president. And visited some citizens in the bank. Then some commotion started breaking out so I called my forces off to avoid furthur conflict and from anyone getting hurt. The men in the bank seemed nice, so I pressed no furthur charges. Then an SS walks up to me (Fox) and says "Go Fuck yourself" he then calls me "an asshat" after a rant in between those two insults (Screenie 1). So I demote the guy thinking in terms of RP. No one would call a president an asshat or tell them to go fuck themselves. So I'm minding my own bussiness, and he storms me with a knife and I end up at 5 health (Screenie 2). So I try to RP it, and then he says "Let this be your warning" and he says "One more slice and your not president just like I'm not SS Anymore". So I'm like "Thank you for letting me off" but then he tranqs me and ties me up as his hostage (Screenie 3). So then he says 2k or you die, so I'm like "I dont carry around that type of money, I would have to retreive it from upstairs, I will call my forces off" But he shoots me in the face. And then to rub it in, he says "President slot open" In OOC (Screenie 4)
Evidence:

Screenie 1 : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

Screenie 2 : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

Screenie 3 : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public

Screenie 4 : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
I was one of those SS in bank, there was contra in the safe, and in a corner that was sealed off by a keypad, there was me and another SS requested in there(me twice, him once) and the president didnt answer, matter of seconds after that a security guard came out with a automatic, sprayed me, the SS and a (I think) cop.

Screenie 1: Funny thing is that he scrolled back up so that my comment was at the top, not revealing what he previously said.

Couple of minutes later me and the other SS were pissed so I said that he was a asshat because he didnt give the warrant and got some gouvernment officers killed, he then demoted me, and 5m 43s later I came back with a knife /y raid at the nexus doors and came in and there he was, so I knifed him 2-3 times and then I let him off and gave him a Healthpack, yet again Screenie 2: missing what he previously said. I then I changed my mind about what I had just done, and had taken him prisoner and I had ment to scrape the ground as a warning slice, but instead hit his foot and he died. I said President Slot Free as if the deed was done because over three players were complaining, I was just letting players know so a PROPER president could come in. as you can see in screenie three, another person asking for a warrant before put to sleep(6th person without answer).

I didnt shoot you in the face, dont lie, I didnt have a gun equipt. And you were atleast 8m into president. And I said "Let this be a lesson". And I was going to make a request, but I guess this covers what I would say.

EDIT: Thats it, edit what you lied about, I also didnt say "One slice and your not president". I said "One more slice and yer dead"
[Image: source.gif]
I was the other SS in the bank and I can say, if he did the bloody warrants it wouldnt have ended up in a fuckin shootout.
Yeah, I dont think you all understand that I was president MINIMAL time. I joined president while the heap of the shootout was going on, I think the first thing said on the radio when I joined was "President better warrant", indicating to the previous president who didnt warrant. So then I go out and check out the shootout, when I walked inside the security guard holstered his gun infront of me and then thats when Fox approached me, and said those vial words. Just look at my hunger in screenie 1, 56. I have only been president for like 2 minutes. Also Fox, I couldnt warrant while under gunpoint because that would be bad RP, its like using radio while hostaged. And about your edit fox, I didnt lie. Although I have no proof you definitaly said something along the lines of "You wont be president just like I'm not SS anymore".
The previous president resigned as he Disconnected. I was going to take the slot of president myself about 20s after he DC'd, but it said that it was already taken, you were atleast 8m into president as I said previously, I dont know what the stats are for hunger, but i'd think it to be around 1hung/1min.

The part when you said "So then I go out and check out the shootout, when I walked inside the security guard holstered his gun infront of me" that was the same gun used by that guard to kill three of your cops(including me) because YOU failed to fulfill the warranting with about four officers reporting the same request. I saw this through my deadcam after I was killed, you also told all the cops to get out of the shop. The same shop that was being raided by the SS & Police for suspected contraband along with officer assault/killing, that had killed a total of 5 cops with its two security guards with automatic weapons.

First of all, I did infact warrant the people, only after the shootout took place, as due the fact I had to figure out the situation and call forces off first in order to "save lives" or in OOC, I had to figure out why the raid was actually going on because I had just joined president. I said previously, I joined president, and around 30 seconds in went into the shootout I knew it was around 30 seconds because I still had spawn invincibility, thats when the man holstered his gun. So thats when you approached me, and as you just admited, broke NLR with the quote " I saw this through my deadcam after I was killed" and cussed me out. Then once you were demoted I warranted the men because I now knew the situation of contraband.
Now your just contradicting yourself, you cant gain 6 hunger in 30s. The only warrant you put out was to some noob on the street that was trying to steal a car or something. You called off a full force gouvernment raid that had contraband, murder and two bloodthirsty guards with automatics(this was a gunshop set up in a bank)

And what do you do? You walk in tell all the police to get out and you attempt to buy a gun as the same time that guard holstered his gun that had just killed me and some other officers for attempting to destroy their contraband but we failed to do so because you didnt give out search warrants.

-sorry if some of my spelling is bad, writing this out on my iPhone.
(08-21-2011, 09:44 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I was one of those SS in bank, there was contra in the safe, and in a corner that was sealed off by a keypad, there was me and another SS requested in there(me twice, him once) and the president didnt answer, matter of seconds after that a security guard came out with a automatic, sprayed me, the SS and a (I think) cop.

Screenie 1: Funny thing is that he scrolled back up so that my comment was at the top, not revealing what he previously said.

Couple of minutes later me and the other SS were pissed so I said that he was a asshat because he didnt give the warrant and got some gouvernment officers killed, he then demoted me, and 5m 43s later I came back with a knife /y raid at the nexus doors and came in and there he was, so I knifed him 2-3 times and then I let him off and gave him a Healthpack, yet again Screenie 2: missing what he previously said. I then I changed my mind about what I had just done, and had taken him prisoner and I had ment to scrape the ground as a warning slice, but instead hit his foot and he died. I said President Slot Free as if the deed was done because over three players were complaining, I was just letting players know so a PROPER president could come in. as you can see in screenie three, another person asking for a warrant before put to sleep(6th person without answer).

I didnt shoot you in the face, dont lie, I didnt have a gun equipt. And you were atleast 8m into president. And I said "Let this be a lesson". And I was going to make a request, but I guess this covers what I would say.

EDIT: Thats it, edit what you lied about, I also didnt say "One slice and your not president". I said "One more slice and yer dead"

By technicality of all this... You broke NLR. You died in the bank, and cos you were pissed, you randomly ICly abused the President about dying in the bank.

And then raided him cos he demoted you for abusing him about you dying in the bank.

(Sorry, I know I'm not wanted here by admins. But y'know, what I said summarises what happened and shows what rules were broken and I felt like Sherlock fuckin' Holmes for figuring it out. Again, sorry Tounge

What has happend here is nothing to do with you, and as killjoy said "You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request"

and yet again, you know nothing, None of my actions were caused by the demote. And to the seriousness of the ban, I had to declare what I saw in my own defense.
I only read the original post, and whilst this isn't necessarily the best way to go about it - it's certainly not bad RP.

If a fellow officer died because the president failed to do warrants - it's understandable for an officer to get irate at the president, and subsequently demoted and enact a small amount of revenge.

Seems reasonable, albeit a little violent, but still within the rules.