Ban request Big Mike
Player name: Big Mike

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: 15:16

Summary: Big mike joined and there was no admins he went a cop rdmed many people including me. He cdmed insulted other players and at the end he went fireman and prop killed cops.

edit: reason for eddit is he left and rejoined for his stolen car back plus i believe mikey the fox is filming it all whitch is great.

Edit: broke nlr constantly

Evidence:i have no evidence but many witnesses unless these witnesses come on this thread and post i know he wont get banned
(08-28-2010, 02:18 PM)ANDREWGRAHAM1 Wrote: Player name: Big Mike

SteamID (if possible):

Time in GMT: 15:16

Summary: Big mike joined and there was no admins he went a cop rdmed many people including me. He cdmed insulted other players and at the end he went fireman and prop killed cops.

edit: reason for eddit is he left and rejoined for his stolen car back plus i believe mikey the fox is filming it all whitch is great.

Edit: broke nlr constantly

Evidence:i have no evidence but many witnesses unless these witnesses come on this thread and post i know he wont get banned

i am one of the witnesses at the time ANDREWGRAHAM1 said i was playing with him and i was the police commander and he was a cop and big mike did rdm me about 5 to 6 times but i did kill him only because he was shooting me or running me over with his cop car, he was also rdm other people as well- prop posting me in to walls so i die and spawning props on top of my head. thanks slushy ( sry about that post where it says what commander
posted i dono and happened
i dont think i were there, but i've also been RDMed several times by Big Mike. I say ban
ANDREWGRAHAM1 - you were banned this afternoon for not knowing what NLR was ... you said you were new and had never heard of it ...

Just a thought - cuz now you're saying this guy broke it .... lol
Yeah I am a witness. He was a cop, and I was a rebel. He was chasing me in his cruiser because I swore at him IC, and I managed to evade and kill him (inb4 RDM, he was a cop chasing me and trying to kill me, obviously I'm gonna defend myself, or at least attempt to) and then I stole his cruiser. After this he begins to rage, saying things like 'JORGE WHERE IS MY FUCKING CAR'. He also breaks nlr, as he rushed back to his cruiser, and as I drive back to town, he tries to kill me in the tunnels whilst I'm in the car. I defend myself and run him over, he goes 'omfg jorge just cdm'd me'. There were a couple of incidents like this. After I while I put up an advertisement for his car, telling him to meet me at KFC and I would sell him it back. He comes, and just rdms me. And then, when I go back to his car and drive out, he runs at me and tries to prop push the car with me in. After he fails, he begins to shoot me. I escaped. After this, it was mainly him rdming everyone else in a rage, amidst his whining and insults on OOC. He also rdmed other cops, such as MikeyTheFox. When they complained he would often say things like 'sorry thought you were jorge I want my car back'.

After a while, he just reconnected to get it back. Throughout this incident, he was prop pushing other people and rdming.

There we go. I have no videos, but I remember Mikey claiming he was recording. Hopefully he will upload it.

Sorry it took me this long to post.
(08-30-2010, 08:56 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: ANDREWGRAHAM1 - you were banned this afternoon for not knowing what NLR was ... you said you were new and had never heard of it ...

I havent been banned from this community? and if i have someone must know my password cause if i did get banned it definetly wasent me playing

I know fine well what nlr is.
New life rule meaning you cannot return to were you were killed for at least 10-15 min or until a raid there has ended that you were apart of and died

Plus im not new at all?
(08-31-2010, 08:55 PM)ANDREWGRAHAM1 Wrote:
(08-30-2010, 08:56 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: ANDREWGRAHAM1 - you were banned this afternoon for not knowing what NLR was ... you said you were new and had never heard of it ...

I havent been banned from this community? and if i have someone must know my password cause if i did get banned it definetly wasent me playing

I know fine well what nlr is.
New life rule meaning you cannot return to were you were killed for at least 10-15 min or until a raid there has ended that you were apart of and died

Plus im not new at all?

Ah fair enough mate Smile the guy on your account said he was new and broke NLR cuz he'd not heard of it. that was all Smile
So, is this gonna get dealt with, or at the very least declined?