Ban Request on: the itay
Exclamation 
Name of playerthe itay

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:78329518

Time in GMT: 16:00 Today Belgium time

Server: v2p

Summary: i was in my base waiting for my weed to grow the window was blocked as u can see in the video and that guy lockpicked the door and started shooting at me he was randomly raiding me with no reason and he was a citizen. so its RDM and FailRP

Evidence:
The video is private, please make it public or unlisted so we can view it.
(09-24-2014, 03:29 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The video is private, please make it public or unlisted so we can view it.

sorry. its fixed now
I have been minged today by EPSR and The Itay, i also posted a br on him, i'm about to post a br on EPSR himself.
(09-24-2014, 03:23 PM)WigiT_Canoz Wrote: Name of playerthe itay

Summary: i was in my base waiting for my weed to grow the window was blocked as u can see in the video and that guy lockpicked the door and started shooting at me he was randomly raiding me with no reason and he was a citizen. so its RDM and FailRP

Evidence:
I did not rdm, it was only self defense after you came at least 9 times breaking nlr and lastly you came with a big weapon and killed me. check the logs please.
(09-24-2014, 04:13 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: I have been minged today by EPSR and The Itay, i also posted a br on him, i'm about to post a br on EPSR himself.
This guy has no evidence.. because it did not happen but I do have evidence over him mass rdming and then saying "I have so many brs!!" like he's some legit player. He rdm'd so many people and so many people complained, this guy should be banned first, I have some evidence of him minging and fist whoring in town.
http://www.upf.co.il/file/940944254.html in this record you can see itay chray to rdm me with a knife
(09-26-2014, 11:26 AM)davidzano555 Wrote:
(09-24-2014, 03:23 PM)WigiT_Canoz Wrote: Name of playerthe itay

Evidence:
I did not rdm, it was only self defense after you came at least 9 times breaking nlr and lastly you came with a big weapon and killed me. check the logs please.
(09-24-2014, 04:13 PM)[FL:RP] Ouass Wrote: I have been minged today by EPSR and The Itay, i also posted a br on him, i'm about to post a br on EPSR himself.
This guy has no evidence.. because it did not happen but I do have evidence over him mass rdming and then saying "I have so many brs!!" like he's some legit player. He rdm'd so many people and so many people complained, this guy should be banned first, I have some evidence of him minging and fist whoring in town.

yes he sayd to me today i will never get banned i met him at the gas station i said i made a BR on u
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding Random Deathmatch and random raiding.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team