Unban Request
My Steam username is SilentGamer and I feel that I have been unfairly banned from the Fearless RP server.

The city was in lockdown and I was lifted with a physics gun by someone over a barricade and outside the city, and so I was in the middle of the road in the tunnel. A car came down the road and collided with me before I could get out of the way and so my character died and then respawned inside the city. I tried to get out of the city but due to my lack of textures on my computer the area is confusingly covered in pink and black dots. Because of this I could not see where i was going and stumbled inside a building. I was trying to get out and then seconds later I was banned. The ban has been set to a duration of over 1 month and the reason was put simply as 'failrp'.

I feel that this is a very harsh punishment for a simple misunderstanding, as I was not doing anything against the rules.

I would be very grateful if this issue could be resolved.

Sincerely, SilentGamer
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I caught you trying to make a run for it towards the president's office on the Nexus top floor at least 5 times, you ignored all warnings, including gunfire. Then you kept coming back during lockdown, after I had issued multiple warnings about coming back, breaking FearRP and ruining our roleplay - which you once again, ignored.

Not using the template, closed.